What is the best way to write a bad novel?

Sometimes I just feel that writing a good story is too hard and stressful for me. I just want to be lazy and casual when I write.

For me, writing a bad novel is enough if it's enjoyable. I'm just merely doing it as a side to pass the time, after all.

Any best ways on how to write an enjoyable bad novel?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Just write a slice-of-life action story where the MC purposefully avoids the action. Don't even think about the reason why. Just have him avoid danger and let the rest work itself out.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Dont know what you consider enjoyable but just look to the eternal Isekai for answers

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Sometimes I just feel that writing a good story is too hard and stressful for me. I just want to be lazy and casual when I write.

For me, writing a bad novel is enough if it's enjoyable. I'm just merely doing it as a side to pass the time, after all.

Any best ways on how to write an enjoyable bad novel?
Get high before you write.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Just write whatever you're feeling at the moment without thinking about the consequences. Also cater the starting elements to wherever you're posting it. Emphasis on starting cause you can end up turning your story into an NTR communist gay dystopia(not that any of those elements will lead to another) midway once you have the audience.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
@T.K._Paradox Exactly. Have you read most light novels? They have some pretty weird plots.
'That time I got reincarnated as my Brocon Loli Demon Lord Step Sister's Younger Human Brother. So instead of worrying about the Heroes, we stay home and start My Harem-Based Adventurers Guild.'

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
wrote a self-insert novel, imagine you got all the good situation come into you for no reason at all, just jump around from one suspense to one another without caring whether you already solve the previous one or not. you don't need to care about being realistic, spelling, or grammar.
but you do need to care about your spacing and paragraph though.

the most notoriously popular example is My Immortal, that thing is so bad it's actually good.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
Don't proofread it. Just post it raw and authentic.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Make a multiple POV mystery with engaging and multi-layered character and then ignore all of it in favor of isekai harem wish fulfilment.

Agentt

Thighs
Well, choose a plot which is comfy for you, and it can be hilarious. Like mine which is a shounen where walking is the ultimate power. Next, write the most 2d characters, and add boobs