What is the Easiest thing to Write for You?

Many Authors has things they find difficulties writing, but what about the piece of cake ones?

I'm curious about the stuff you guys find natural writing, maybe almost without effort at all.

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Poll only chapters…

Of if you’re asking about genres, maybe sci fi, fantasy.

EternalSunset0

In my writing? Probably descriptions. When I need to talk about something like narrating an encyclopedia entry or something.

Or something like: (Shinmai Maou excerpt)
My version will have slightly different prose but the same idea
"---Right afterwards, Basara's world turned snow-white.
He didn't know if it was from activating <Banishing Shift> or from being swallowed up by the black hole. He didn't even know if his eyes were closed or open.
Just that he used all of his power.
"----"
Basara slowly collapsed forward.
Suddenly--- a soft warmth enveloped him.
That pleasantness made him smile inadvertently."

Actual action scenes and fight scenes can be quite difficult though, since I'll have to do a lot of visualizing motion instead of elaborating on a still shot in my head.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The easiest thing to write for me is, unironically, dialogue.

But that came with the price of talking with yourself for an extended period of your life.

If you ever see a guy in a train muttering to himself while making dangerous expressions, it's probably me trying to come up with a good scenario.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Long, useless monologues and descriptions of things that aren't relevant to anything... Maybe?

D

Deleted member 54065

Surprisingly, I find it easy to write a chapter (especially when planned). The only thing that's making it difficult for me are the patching of 'plot holes', and inconsistencies.

Jemini

2 person dialogues that also contain some exposition and world building. Usually, combined with a bit of character building humor to go along with it in order to distract from the fact that this is an exposition dump.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
As a person who dislikes Infodumping, ironically, I always be able to easily infodump information about certain creature, researches and even my own creative mind thats irrelevant to my own story.

As a person who has difficulties in writing dialogue, Ironically, I always find it easier to write how a person's thought process that comes with his/her own dialogue.

As a person who dislikes writing long or short word lengths, Ironically, I find myself being able to write non-stop as long as I don't limit myself to my word lengths. Because I tend to limit myself to 1k or 2k word limit, I tend to work slow and even find difficulty to continue writing than writing with no limits and ended up writing a 15k chapter in just a day if I don't try to limit myself.

The most ironic about me is that due to having short term memory/span, I find myself easier to learn new things and even change genres without thinking and create a new world easily that I'm able to adapt to the genres I worked on. Because of that, I'm to depend myself on the internet for my continuous researches just so that I can keep up with my expanding thought process.

RayneStorm

I find dialogue the easiest then maybe fight scenes but that could just be because all of my stories have fight scenes and I've gotten used to them

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Well, as with all Xianxia authors, wanking about how powerful a character is:
The abomination squelched its insides, doing a motion as if laughing; it was the eater of worlds (lol), culinary disaster, the one and only flying spaghetti monster.

It was then, an epic battle occurred, flesh and food collided creating shockwaves of monstrous proportions, the land once filled with oak trees was reshaped into a wasteland of tomato sauce and blood.
Alas, this battle will only end with one victor.

With practiced ease, it brought the fleshwielder into its insides, it did some unspeakable horrors to the fleshwielder as inhuman screams were heard from its noodly body.
The corpse of the fleshwielder came out on the other side, covered in tomato sauce, lifeless with the body completely unharmed.
The beast rose from very depths of the earth, effortlessly piercing a hole through the ground and splitting the earth into ten parts. He stood taller and wider than even the most gargantuan mountains, with a flap of his wings, he razed the very landscape. All of nature bowed down and trembled at his every step and with his breath… he shattered the heavens.
I'll try and write a piece in less than a minute.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Many Authors has things they find difficulties writing, but what about the piece of cake ones?

I'm curious about the stuff you guys find natural writing, maybe almost without effort at all.
I took five seconds thinking about this and the conclusion is: nothing. However I have a lot of things I’m terrible at! :blob_catflip:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Chi Fung bellowed and screeched, his voice shaking the earth. He looked at the empty box in front of him: he was missing a chicken nugget.
He had ordered 6, and he received five, now McDonald's shall suffer the primordial wrath of the heavens!
He violently ripped through time and space, causing parallel universes to collapse with his every grumble.
He threw ten million sausages into the void, each one destroying and birthing a new world in a glorious cascaphony of light.
He appeared standing menacingly in front of the part-time employee, who was shaking and convulsing in fear.
"You forgot the nuggie." His booming voice resounded through the establishment.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
Dialogue, Comedy, and Fight scenes came naturally to me. And Romantic scene is actually the hardest for me, maybe because I had a little experience on romance.

JayDirex

Any story on MODERN EARTH, that does not involve fantasy, ghosts, demons, beastkin, HAREMS, LITRPG or no crap like that.

You really want to see me shine? Then let me write a modern ALL GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL story, with a beautiful cast.
There will be:

*Bullying
*Abuse
*Sex- Drugs - Music and Fashion.
*Yuri

BUT NO!!!! SH will punish me for that because these people will not read anything without their precious ISEKAI, LITRPG, HAREM tags.

ffsake, will you people read something else already!!!!! or SH get more readers!

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Nah man u good, this alone carries ur story. Unlike mine, no one wants to read about a 10k year old Chad who did not get genderbent nor is romantically interested in every living things that's above a 6/10.

JayDirex

Nah man u good, this alone carries ur story. Unlike mine, no one wants to read about a 10k year old Chad who did not get genderbent nor is romantically interested in every living things that's above a 6/10.
How can you NOT gender-bend him :blob_dizzy::blob_reach::blob_joy:

ah good times ^_^

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Easiest thing for me to write is 10k words of characters doing absolutely fuck all. Like literally nothing, just faffing about and talking.

I really need to work on pacing.