What is the most common sight you see in your city/place?

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
For me, it's people trying to find jobs... They are everywhere.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
If I'm not at home I'm at the office, so the court that's right out my window. All those attorneys and criminals going in and out.

minionlover

Cars. God I hate cars. They're always honking at me and threatening (rarely, but it happens) to run me over just because I happen to be riding a bike. The discrimination!

ACertainPassingUser

Roads, and traffic. It's everywhere in the world. We should have just build trains and subways, so that we won't have to use car and stuck in traffic everyday.

LRT/MRT with lightweight train that comparable size to subway can do. As long it's not gadget bahn like monorail or any special train, it will suffice and reliable.

And the buses just get stuck in traffic either way. It's annoying. Please more busway with secure gate to make sure those anoyying vehicle wont trespass it.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Roads, and traffic. It's everywhere in the world. We should have just build trains and subways, so that we won't have to use car and stuck in traffic everyday.

LRT/MRT with lightweight train that comparable size to subway can do. As long it's not gadget bahn like monorail or any special train, it will suffice and reliable.

And the buses just get stuck in traffic either way. It's annoying. Please more busway with secure gate to make sure those anoyying vehicle wont trespass it.
Somehow you're making me imagine a world where sidewalks are all conveyor belts.

DiscoDream

Severe autist
For me, it's people trying to find jobs... They are everywhere.
Cars, and empty sidewalks.
Cars. God I hate cars. They're always honking at me and threatening (rarely, but it happens) to run me over just because I happen to be riding a bike. The discrimination!
I've been hit by a bike twice in the three months I've been biking. Ive made a habit of only taken back roads and pulling into ditches when I see a car approaching. Still didn't stop a fucker from swerving at me while honking.

ACertainPassingUser

Somehow you're making me imagine a world where sidewalks are all conveyor belts.
No, you better just imagine Japan, or Netherland, Where the public transport dominant on the street.

The Train is the conveyor belt.

You can just get to the station by walking for some minutes, get in the quiet and air conditioned trains, enjoy the smooth ride on the pods, and then get off and walk a little to your destination.

Yes, paragraphs above may broke your immersion of your imagination world by replacing it with real life location. But if you think about it, a good train has the same smooth ride as the conveyor belt.

and now I have better reason to visit/move to Japan than just to enjoy the anime : I want to go to Japan because I'm tired of traffic and I want to enjoy easy to access & reliable public transportation

Last edited:

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
drug addicts, homeless, vagrants. There's a hostel up one end of the road and a rehab centre the other, so....

car drivers when you're on a bike are absolute c**ts. It's mostly the ones who drive with their eyes shut that get me - or they would, if I didn't assume they're an idiot and pre-empt their stupidity. Pedestrians are pretty bad for stepping into the road without looking too, so I also have to be watching them!

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Drivers that act like they're in Fast and Furious(The new movies where they do most of the crazy stunts).
Just recently, I saw a guy on a motorbike get ragdolled a few feet in the air and plopped on the ground because both him and the dude in the car decided that Mcdonalds' was too important to drive carefully for...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Rain

WeissBlatt

I am become hiatus
Human beings, I suppose. I don't really pay attention on the way to and from work.
Oh, and dogs.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
A big river, lots of wild deer that have learned well enough to come up to me wanting food, and the fattest raccoon I've ever seen. He is named Oily Josh.