What is the most liked genre on Scribble Hub?

What are your favorite genres on SH?

• Action

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Adult

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Boys Love

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Comedy

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Drama

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Ecchi

• Fanfiction

• Fantasy

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Genderbender

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Girls Love

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Harem / Reverse harem

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Historical

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Horror

• Isekai

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Josei

• LitRPG

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Martial Arts

• Mature

• Mecha

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Mystery

• Psychological

• Romance

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • School Life

• Seinen

• Slice of Life

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Smut

• Sports

• Supernatural

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Tragedy

• Total voters

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Scribble Hub is home to many genres, and of course, we love to read the novels that come out of them. However, we all know the abundance of isekai stories that cover the site corner to corner. So, here's a little poll to see what the people of the forums would conclude to be their favorite genres.
I can't choose just one favorite genre, so I'm going to make it a three optioned poll :)
My votes are:
Romance
Drama
Josei

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE GENRES? :D

Last edited:

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Dammit, I need to redo my votes then. You should change the thread title by the way. It's a pretty different question than the poll.:blob_evil_two:
Ah I have the thread title that way to find out which are the favorite genres XD

mrsimple

Writer
...Sorry, I put down just two: Genderbender and History. I honestly enjoy the rest of the genres, but I go out of my way for those two.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
...Sorry, I put down just two: Genderbender and History. I honestly enjoy the rest of the genres, but I go out of my way for those two.
Totally fine! Sometimes we only have two favorites that just call for us, ya know? Kinda like me with ice cream, I like all the flavors but my top favorite are strawberry and chocolate :blob_drool:

mrsimple

Writer
Totally fine! Sometimes we only have two favorites that just call for us, ya know? Kinda like me with ice cream, I like all the flavors but my top favorite are strawberry and chocolate :blob_drool:
This is irrelevant to the topic, but what about a banana split?

I love fun video game novels.

I also love cute girls + cute things (with yuri it's even better) and absurd / surreal comedy.

hueyhare

I was wondering the same thing. I'm glad to see that Fantasy is winning, but I'm not sure it will hold up with more votes. Seems like there's a ton of 'Girls Love' type stuff on here.

Pistachio

I was wondering the same thing. I'm glad to see that Fantasy is winning, but I'm not sure it will hold up with more votes. Seems like there's a ton of 'Girls Love' type stuff on here.

I'm actually surprised BL is not winning. I don't read 'em but I see a lot of them 'ere. Must be because no fujoshi is voting? :blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two:

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I'm actually surprised BL is not winning. I don't read 'em but I see a lot of them 'ere. Must be because no fujoshi is voting? :blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two:
Well, only 26 people have voted so far so I guess it's no wonder that some of the genres don't have many votes yet. Not just BL. I mean don't tell me that nobody here likes reading fanfictions? They don't have any votes at all right now.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I love fun video game novels.

I also love cute girls + cute things (with yuri it's even better) and absurd / surreal comedy.
Well, only 26 people have voted so far so I guess it's no wonder that some of the genres don't have many votes yet. Not just BL. I mean don't tell me that nobody here likes reading fanfictions? They don't have any votes at all right now.
I was really surprised when I saw fantasy take a lead as well. I was also expecting a lot of votes to come in for the adult, ecchi, mature, and smut, genres seeing as how half of the trending page is just about rated 18 + but most of them are at 0 votes!

But I'm really glad that Girls Love is following behind in second place. 🌈🌈🌈
I wonder how the results will change if this forum threads continues to be popular.

Kotohood

Noob Author
I was really surprised when I saw fantasy take a lead as well. I was also expecting a lot of votes to come in for the adult, ecchi, mature, and smut, genres seeing as how half of the trending page is just about rated 18 + but most of them are at 0 votes!

But I'm really glad that Girls Love is following behind in second place. 🌈🌈🌈
I wonder how the results will change if this forum threads continues to be popular.

I think it's cause at the end of the day, most stories here are just mainly Fantasy with other genre elements like Isekai, comedy, girls love, etc etc.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
When scifi is not even an option...,

I would say tragedy, other genres are alright and I cant really choose.
Not a fan of bl, fanfiction or most genderbender.

D

Deleted member 9915

When scifi is not even an option...,

I would say tragedy, other genres are alright and I cant really choose.
Not a fan of bl, fanfiction or most genderbender.
yeah,, where is the Scifi?

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Welp. Turns out I can't edit the poll answers, so if you guys wanted Sci fi, just say scifif in the forum comments ;-;