What is the most surreal comment you've ever received?

When I read some works, I noticed several strange comments and I sometimes second guess if we're still living in the same world.

Feel free to share the most surreal comment you ever get.

FeverDream

I guess I'm too new here to have something really crazy, but the first comment I received here was just "Ññññ" and I always wondered what could be the meaning

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
This is what one reader wrote. About me.

If this was a contest, I think I win.

this is a lot crazier than i expected, i was like 'wtf is that' xD

I guess I'm too new here to have something really crazy, but the first comment I received here was just "Ññññ" and I always wondered what could be the meaning

i suspect the commenter was thai since their characters look all the same to me.

Jemini

Ok. Definitely deranged to some extent.

I really don't think I have anything to even compare to some of the stuff I've been seeing here. I don't have anything truly surreal. The most I've ever gotten is really really interesting takes on some of my characters. For instance, one person called an elven child character in my story a "closet squirrel" based upon her accidentally dumping a pot of soil on her own head in order to get a tree nut that she wanted to play with as a toy.

Jemini

Dont clap for me. That "comment" is my greatest shame, for everything said is true
Dude, how is a deranged lunatic going on a rant about your unannounced hiatus a shame?

Weird S*** like that is how you know you've become popular. Nobodies don't get weirdos like that. People complaining about your unannounced hiatuses are among the greatest compliments you could possibly get. It means you have a wide enough range of people paying attention to you that some strange person might happen to come out of the wood-work and rant about you based on perceived slights that 1. Everyone is guilty of anyway, and 2. Indicate they somehow think of themselves as a lot more important than they really are.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Dude, how is a deranged lunatic going on a rant about your unannounced hiatus a shame?

Weird S*** like that is how you know you've become popular. Nobodies don't get weirdos like that. People complaining about your unannounced hiatuses are among the greatest compliments you could possibly get. It means you have a wide enough range of people paying attention to you that some strange person might happen to come out of the wood-work and rant about you based on perceived slights that 1. Everyone is guilty of anyway, and 2. Indicate they somehow think of themselves as a lot more important than they really are.
Well because I'm truly a lazy cunt, a degenerate of quite a high order. I do feel a bit bad about it, too. Well, I try to balance an unannounced hiatus of one story with a sudden focus on other stories tho. My main story hasnt been updated in months, but in that time I've pumped out chapters for two different stories almost on a daily basis. Finished a volume for a third one, too. Almost finished a volume for a second, then I did a rewrite and now I'm almost done with the volume again.

So. Eh. I wasnt just jacking around, at least.

Ok. Definitely deranged to some extent.

I really don't think I have anything to even compare to some of the stuff I've been seeing here. I don't have anything truly surreal. The most I've ever gotten is really really interesting takes on some of my characters. For instance, one person called an elven child character in my story a "closet squirrel" based upon her accidentally dumping a pot of soil on her own head in order to get a tree nut that she wanted to play with as a toy.
Reminds me of Squirrel Girl from Marvel Comics. Or was it DC?

Anyway yeah. That guy can be a bit extreme lol. He refuses to read one of my other stories too, fearing I'll neglect that one as well and he'll end up frustrated.

Hm. You know, that makes me reminded of the author Lim Dall-Young who also seems notorious for leaving stories unfinished. I hated that, cuz I loved a few of those stories.

MangoNekros

"You're a fucking retard and you might be worse then Hitler"-Some guy after I gave him a burger with pickles even though he wanted no pickles but never said so.
Oh wait. This is about Scribble Hub.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
"like a french speedo model with his own cologne line."

Oddly specific speaking from experience I wonder hhmmnnnnn?:blob_hmm_two:

This was probably the most surreal comment I've ever received. Calling me out for going into a Kohls once.

Book Cover 1.3.jpg

RayneStorm

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
:ROFLMAO: This started out so normal and then went straight to kidnapping and cults. I don't know what impresses me more, the imagination involved or the fact that it's almost 1,000 words in a single sentence
It's pretty funny, cuz the last few line with meeting Death and reincarnating into an otome game is actually from the story I wrote that prompted that whole thing. So basically, he made up this...very weird backstory? For the main character. And somewhat, it fits, because the last few lines are actually what happens in the story.

Actually I think that whole thing was supposed to be me specifically? Cuz it begins that way. Then he writes that I somehow end up in an alien ship? And on a cultivation world? I dunno, was very strange. Was pretty funny tho.

RayneStorm

It's pretty funny, cuz the last few line with meeting Death and reincarnating into an otome game is actually from the story I wrote that prompted that whole thing. So basically, he made up this...very weird backstory? For the main character. And somewhat, it fits, because the last few lines are actually what happens in the story.

Actually I think that whole thing was supposed to be me specifically? Cuz it begins that way. Then he writes that I somehow end up in an alien ship? And on a cultivation world? I dunno, was very strange. Was pretty funny tho.
Maybe it was a weird form of love? To be so detailed otherwise is just strange

MaiStarberries

Yeah, I've got nothing to contribute to this thread since the few comments I've gotten have been pretty chill, but I just needed to say this was a special kind of experience and I appreciate getting to read it. Deeply concerned about the person who wrote it, but thank you for sharing.