What is the scribble hub trending reset time

LostLibrarian

I was wondering so I can post my book at that moment
I honestly doesn't matter. When you start posting your book, it needs to be approved anyway so you will have no say in it. For later chapters, the date change should be midnight UTC (or around that). But it honestly also doesn't really matter either. If you post too late on one day, most of your traffic will be on the next day anyway and it's also easy to get trending with only a few hours left in the day.

In fact, always posting during the "best times" can work against you because many other novels will drown your own chapter. Sometimes posting at a bad time, staying for an hour or longer on the frontpage, can do a lot more for your novel. But that also doesn't really matter for trending.

Trending ist mostly defined by the activity of your already existing readers. Just reach a critical mass of active readers and give them a reason to comment and you'll reach trending over time. Forcing it doesn't really work. Just chill and concentrate on your writing...

D

Deleted member 54065

It restarts around 8am in my place, which is in +8 GMT zone.

However, getting into trending is 'judged' on a different day (it's not the day before). Plus, if I'm still correct in my observation, stories in the trending may seemed to vary day by day, but it's actually alternating based on the performance of it from the previous 'judging' day.

Meaning, if you happen to get into trending category on Tuesday, it will show up on Thursday, then on Saturday...until it ends its trending run.

It's what I observed back in the last quarter of 2020 and early quarter of 2021 though, when my work managed to breach into 2nd place.

And from my experience, it's a combination of flood of likes, and comments, and occasional reviews/ratings (in one day) to have a chance at a spot.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Scribble Hub will not work properly for you until you give my stories one-star ratings 😇

IshiharaNiaoka

It restarts around 8am in my place, which is in +8 GMT zone.

However, getting into trending is 'judged' on a different day (it's not the day before). Plus, if I'm still correct in my observation, stories in the trending may seemed to vary day by day, but it's actually alternating based on the performance of it from the previous 'judging' day.

Meaning, if you happen to get into trending category on Tuesday, it will show up on Thursday, then on Saturday...until it ends its trending run.

It's what I observed back in the last quarter of 2020 and early quarter of 2021 though, when my work managed to breach into 2nd place.

And from my experience, it's a combination of flood of likes, and comments, and occasional reviews/ratings (in one day) to have a chance at a spot.
Thank you
Thanks
It restarts like half an hour ago.