What is the sickest or most horrifying thing you have written?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I am deeply fond of trying to mess with my readers' minds and their stomachs.
I made a character (her name is Betsie( fully-fleshed out with an entire ~8000 words (maybe more) of their own POV, with an entire personality that was flawed with her own desires, wants, and personality traits... all so I could kill her in an exceptionally gruesome fashion. Her head turned in on itself and blended up her own brain with the shards of her skull, and the main character, in order to keep up the act of pretending to be a monster, had to eat her. Because of that, she actually turned into a monster, losing herself to a fugue, and later having to rip her head out of the ribcage of what was once her best friend, Betsie.
This may not be the sickest thing I have written, but the other favorite of mine is not for forum conversation.
What about you all? What is the sickest or most horrifying thing you have written?
And for those who don't really write stories or stay with the fluff or kind, optimistic storylines (no judgement here. Fluff writers are awesome.), what is the ickiest thing you have read (no hentai or overly detailed smut. A light description is best).

Corty

Spaghetti Monster
MC watched his wife and daughter turn into ash, and then he was mindwiped into serving the one who did it.

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
Ehhh...maggots and a very detailed form of torture that the inquisition used during the witch hunts on convicts involving rats...

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
One of my MCs was a psychopath who plucked fingers, private parts, and tongue out of the main villain, cooked it, and force-fed it to him, then made the poor villain dig his own grave before my MC kills him for good.

LORD_SHAXX

Mc force fed a charecter deadly corrosive poison and forced their partner to watch as they boiled from the inside

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
An man mad horror being mauled and cooked from the inside out a three headed dragon.

She was keeping its mouth open with her two other heads as she shot fire down its throat.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I guess a pretty hideous creature. The gist is that it is malformed, has bones sticking out, and various other, unpleasant features.

cristigon

A crab being slowly eaten to death by magic ants. The concept isn’t too bad but I think the detail involved as well as writing it from crab pov.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
My finalized chapter 7 for volume 1. There is 50+ pages of the MC getting tortured in gruesome detail. Getting his limbs cut off slowly and painfully, only to have them grow back and start the process again.