What is the sickest or most horrifying thing you have written?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Fiction or nonfiction? Because I've written some gruesome nonfiction reports over the years
Either works. I once did an essay on infectious, transmissible cancers. Feel free to share whatever works!

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Either works. I once did an essay on infectious, transmissible cancers. Feel free to share whatever works!
I've had to describe the scene of a quad homicide in minute detail 2 of the vics were children, killer used an acid. It was painful to be on site

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

I've had to describe the scene of a quad homicide in minute detail 2 of the vics were children, killer used an acid. It was painful to be on site
Oh. You poor thing. Hope you have at least more or less recovered from that.

SumireHime

Recently it was a two year old getting beaten black and blue and until she peed by her father. One of my readers wanted to vomit. All of my readers cried a lot. It's a story about a drag queen who grows up in 1930's-1940's Louisiana, and the two year old is his little sister. He tries to intervene physically, but his father is so far gone that he can't get the little girl away from him. Their father's holding her tightly by the wrist as he beats her with his open palm all over her backside, lower back, and upper legs. She starts to pee, losing herself in the pain, and her brother's tears at this causes their homophobic father to turn on him instead. All of this happens, because their father doesn't want her sounding lower class, because she has a lisp which makes her say "macaroni wiff chee" instead of "macaroni with cheese".

TheMonotonePuppet

Recently it was a two year old getting beaten black and blue and until she peed by her father. One of my readers wanted to vomit. All of my readers cried a lot. It's a story about a drag queen who grows up in 1930's-1940's Louisiana, and the two year old is his little sister. He tries to intervene physically, but his father is so far gone that he can't get the little girl away from him. Their father's holding her tightly by the wrist as he beats her with his open palm all over her backside, lower back, and upper legs. She starts to pee, losing herself in the pain, and her brother's tears at this causes their homophobic father to turn on him instead. All of this happens, because their father doesn't want her sounding lower class, because she has a lisp which makes her say "macaroni wiff chee" instead of "macaroni with cheese".
That's intense. Kudos to you for writing the hard stuff and tackling the suffering of people with abusive parents.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I have a giant monster that grows by forcefully adding other living creatures into their bodies. It also doesn't kill the victim, it keeps them alive to keep itself alive. Think of it like cells, and how lots of them work together for a single body, just with a twist of every cell is an intelligent creature that is forced to work as one and is in a constant state of agony since every bit of energy, except a small amount enough for them to live is forcefully drained from their bodies constantly. Also, it has incredible smell and hearing, so it's also a good hunter.

Rockingashe

I made the mc go into a village and Slaughter and eat adults and children ( also had to hear the crunch of the bones being eaten through) , coincidentally he enjoyed it later on! I honestly can't remember what chapter it was. 😂

Bobple

Nothing too bad yet, so far the most horrifying was just mc casually talking about some disgusting and painful things that have happened in not much detail. But it was a recount, so loses a few points in horrifying scale.
I do plan to write some more horrifying stuff, but maybe for a different story.