What is the sickest or most horrifying thing you have written?

Major2501

I've only sort of scribbled it down for reference for my sci-fi novel, not written it in yet but a while back I had an absolutely God-awful nightmare. Took me months to tell my fiancé about it because it really freaked me out and upset me. It was that bad I figured it would be a shame not to use the over active, disgusting part of my subconscious imagination. Basically it involves a gross alien species enslaving humans and other humanoid species for horrible stuff. Think foie gras production and you're halfway there.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I've slowly written some fiction on the side about humans living in a "symbiotic" relationship with intelligent, parasitic worms. It's not pleasant. I think every gross thing is justified for a greater purpose, but I probably won't show anyone.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
what is the ickiest thing you have read (no hentai or overly detailed smut. A light description is best).
One of my professors handed out a few pages of writing by Marquis de Sade. She told us that it was up to us if we wanted to read it. Being honor students, all of us read it. The next class, she asked us why we didn't stop reading it. It wasn't an assignment, after all. Since then, I quit reading when things start getting too icky because I don't need to put myself through things I don't enjoy.

MajorKerina

I long ago wrote a story that no longer exists which involved a violent psychopath who kidnapped an underage girl…and that’s all I can say about it.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
On my first ever DnD game, where we played as an evil party that burned an entire city Saint Olga style. My DM needed something to be the greater of two evil, so...

Pregnant women powered arcane doomsday weapon.

I stole that idea, and wrote a scenario far later in the story when I need it. So somewhere in the world of my novel, there is a pregnant women powered doomsday weapon.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Spoilers of my novel ahead.

The attempted r*pe... of an underage girl... in the prologue.
The way I've written it suggests they actually went through it but a few chapters later is revealed that the attempt was actually interrupted.

probably about how someone wanted to enjoy eating aborted fetuses and wanting to find a nice chinese food store, better if there's a live show of skinning them alive and bathing them with vinegar.

i also had some intrusive thoughts about someone getting kicked in the balls so hard, it separated like a rocket going to space and end up colliding with a stray meteorite.

hmm

actually, that's just my normal absurdist take

as for the sickening / horrifying ones, i'm afraid i don't really do that. i prefer if people in the story suffer for the sake of comedy instead of tragedy. but hey, i do think several of my works are kinda cursed, even slice of life ones.

also open this at your own risk

but i do recall one of the random nonsense i wrote, about someone trying to have sex with a giant cockroach and end up murdering them and mutilating their bodies, flushing it down the toilet, and eating its heart raw.

i do wonder how the fuck did i come up with such things at the first place, but back then, i do enjoy writing things just make it as weird and nonsensical as i could.

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
probably about how someone wanted to enjoy eating aborted fetuses and wanting to find a nice chinese food store, better if there's a live show of skinning them alive and bathing them with vinegar.

i also had some intrusive thoughts about someone getting kicked in the balls so hard, it separated like a rocket going to space and end up colliding with a stray meteorite.

hmm

actually, that's just my normal absurdist take

as for the sickening / horrifying ones, i'm afraid i don't really do that. i prefer if people in the story suffer for the sake of comedy instead of tragedy. but hey, i do think several of my works are kinda cursed, even slice of life ones.

also open this at your own risk

but i do recall one of the random nonsense i wrote, about someone trying to have sex with a giant cockroach and end up murdering them and mutilating their bodies, flushing it down the toilet, and eating its heart raw.

i do wonder how the fuck did i come up with such things at the first place, but back then, i do enjoy writing things just make it as weird and nonsensical as i could.
I mean this genuinely, with zero sarcasm. You are an inspiration to us all.

sanitylimited

just because you call it a phobia, it doesn't mean i'm aftaid. your coping mechanisms have nothing to do with me.

now i shall head back to my harem, which isnt gay, because it includes me

a very short story of elon musk being a lizarman. im sick just remembering it