What is your best Novel?

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
So yeah tbf I just wanna ask this on a whim and curiousity. I also want to use your works as a learning material on grammar and other stuffs.

But for me my best Novel that I write is A New Member, which is a Hololive Fanfic.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I was expecting a "joke answer only" for a sec...

Edit: oh, it's author general... No wonder...

Last edited:

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I was expecting a "joke answer only" for a sec...
Well it is April Fools

So yeah tbf I just wanna ask this on a whim and curiousity. I also want to use your works as a learning material on grammar and other stuffs.

But for me my best Novel that I write is A New Member, which is a Hololive Fanfic.
My main story, lmao. The other two are rarely updated since I'm an irresponsible bastard who can't keep his promises

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
The one I'm currently writing since its the one I've gotten further in than others. Though, if I write my other stuff, it will quickly be surpassed with another one of mine, but right now the one I'm writing is the best.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
my first series on the internet; 2 years in the making; only 3 people catching the updates; still what I consider to be my personal best

even if no one's reading it, I'll still write updates for it. it's the one series where I put my full effort in, no matter the skill ceiling or the neccessity.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Since I've only got one story so far, that is both my best and worst story at the same time. On the plus side, some folks seem to like it, so it can't be too bad.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't know about best but the one I've been putting the most time and effort into is my accidental time travel story.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor

Depends on what we consider best.
Most successful? Necro, by far
Best written? Surgeon, by far
Best world-building? Death Loop!

You gotta know that unless it's your Magnum Opus, there will be novels that excel at different things

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Probably "The girl who liked to collect everything" which is actually just a practice piece I tried to do since I found my main novel lacking some things. Now, this practice piece has triple the number of readers as my main one lmao.

D

Deleted member 70892

Probably Paradise Of The Stars, even though I was just goofing off with the lore as a novice yuri writer.
Best with confusing lore? Probably Isekai Office...

MareoKen

My best novel is the current one I'm writing! Only because it's the one I actually felt motivated enough to write this much of and post.

Spirit Exorcists

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Days of Blood and Roses. It's my magical girl book, though I've only uploaded the first full volume and about half of the 2nd volume. I'm currently writing the last chapter of the 4th volume.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

Well, you see
Through a very long and convoluted process, I decided that it is the Iron Admiral
Which happens to be the only story I've ever made, but that's irrelevant