• BL

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Triangle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foursome

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Harem

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Japanese Harem (The MC flutters around a couple love interests, but settles on just one)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Platonic

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Just curious after seeing a thread on fetishes earlier this week. Also, I noticed that Harem novels, no matter if they are not the best, seem to get many views. Then again, so do triangles and foursomes. Is it the polygamy that is enticing?

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
What's BG? I've heard of BL and GL, but not that. Is that short for Boy Girl or something idk lmao

NonReal

I guess childhood friends falling in love. Or any long-term friendship that turns from platonic to romantic.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Personally, I prefer the trope where two people are forced into a situation where they have to rely on each other and end up forming a connection whether it be romantic or not. For example, Yor and Loid from Spy x Family.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Call me old fashioned but I like knight in shining armour trope. I voted BL as I write it but as long as there's chemistry between the two (or three...or four...) then it's all good.

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
I will proudly admit that I vote for the Japanese Harem.
Reason? Wish fulfillment, duh.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
casual, chill, uncommitted, open relationships, and im using the word 'relationship' in the vaguest sense. hell, they might not even need to be a couple. just a pair of best mates who just so happen to frequently hook up with one another a lot. i like those.

BlackKnightX

I like harem with a cool and badass protagonist. Put simply, a story about a guy who just wanders around here and there, doing his things, having fun, while attracting all these bombshells along the way like a fuckin’ magnet. It’d be much appreciated if these bombshells have personalties, though. I love fun and witty interactions.

LordJoyde

None of them lmao.

Yuri. Futa on Female. Twincest. I suppose you could call it GG, with addons!

Bloodbath_Voracity

Just curious after seeing a thread on fetishes earlier this week. Also, I noticed that Harem novels, no matter if they are not the best, seem to get many views. Then again, so do triangles and foursomes. Is it the polygamy that is enticing?
I am not sure about the psychology behind this but my own thoughts tells me it's due to having many partners not being common in our world. There's no way we can just experience them. Through this novels, we can somehow explore this life.

At least for me. I mean, I read novels to experience the life I haven't experienced in this world. Like magic, cultivation, antihero life, tragic life, etc.

autumnveir

Incest. Family first, they say.

On serious note, I never preferred shipping two characters, although there's this moment when I hoped for the two characters who have known for each other for a long time and saved each other. Yeah, slow burn romance.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
"Oh no! I'm late! I'm late!" @SailusGebel said as he runs at full speed to school with a toasted bread in his mouth.

As he turned the corner, he crashed against @Paul_Tromba. They both fell on the street. Paul fell on his face, his cow butt pointed to the glorious sun. Sailus fell on his ass, his toast fell out of his mouth and into dog poop.

Sailus grabbed the toast, said sorry, and ran off to the wrong direction. Sailus noted that the toast had a strange bitter taste. They were both late that day. Sailus because he took the train all the way to Chinatown. Paul because he liked the feel of warm sunlight on his ass.

SailusGebel

"Oh no! I'm late! I'm late!" @SailusGebel said as he runs at full speed to school with a toasted bread in his mouth.

As he turned the corner, he crashed against @Paul_Tromba. They both fell on the street. Paul fell on his face, his cow butt pointed to the glorious sun. Sailus fell on his ass, his toast fell out of his mouth and into dog poop.

Sailus grabbed the toast, said sorry, and ran off to the wrong direction. Sailus noted that the toast had a strange bitter taste. They were both late that day. Sailus because he took the train all the way to Chinatown. Paul because he liked the feel of warm sunlight on his ass.
I'm severely disappointed with you, Ai-chan. I'm shipped with Zirrboy, not Paul.