What is your favorite series on this site?

BlackKnightX

If you have to choose one and only series on this site as your favorite of all time, what would it be? Why?

This probably:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
This story has all my favorite genres(psychological, mystery), unreliable first-person narration, and last but not least unlike most other stories on this site it's actually finished.
By the gods....

Welp, good thing I'm unpopular or someone might even write mine as well.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
This probably:
Good one.

For me, probably Life Hunter and The Harvester (two series, one shared universe, Life Hunter is finished).

Origin Seeker is also a favorite of mine. Can you tell my tastes yet? :blobrofl:

I don't have a favorite per se (meaning I haven't read much on this site. I mainly just write and hang around the forums.). However, I have really enjoyed Reincarnated as the God of Shitty Life Counseling for Defective Washed Up Waifus. It at least gives me some laughs.
The cover on the third title in your signature is from HP Lovecraft, nice

EternalSunset0

I haven't read much, admittedly. But this one impressed me a whole lot. Too bad the author disappeared.

Also, shoutout to @Flashwolf96 👀 for honorable mention.

I'm also gonna do the shameless thing and say that I legit enjoy my series and probably put it somewhere in consideration, biases and all. It could use a lot of work, rereading it, but it's definitely something I would watch as an anime or read as a manga.

Last edited:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
This shit, makes me feel high without actually being high, a masteripeice of litearature, too bad nona just went poof. (This is sarcasm btw my favorite series on this website would probably be returning transcendant, but I haven't read any new series in a while.

BlackKnightX

This shit, makes me feel high without actually being high, a masteripeice of litearature, too bad nona just went poof. (This is sarcasm btw my favorite series on this website would probably be returning transcendant, but I haven't read any new series in a while.
Read this before but didn’t finish it, though. It took too long for the mc to create his own character.

Daitengu

Raptor of Life. Cause it's nice having progress with comic characters for once. And Jean not being fecked over for once is nice.

Avidya

Mine would either be “Reincarnated Demon’s Life if Wonder” by Greydra, or “Isekai’d Shoggoth” by Cytotoxin. Probably Reincarnated Demon. Depends on what I prefer on the moment to moment.

Garami and Mira are easily the most fun juxtaposition I’ve seen as far as possible lovers and Filyn has grown on me with the cold exterior in public and Pervy Succubus in private.

Alyssa from Shoggoth is amazingly smart, and it is fun watching the occasional comfy moments with her Harem.

Honorable mentions go to “Moonlight Demon” by AlreadyinUse, though the Author has either dropped the site or the story entirely. The other is “Magical Girls are the Best Toys”, and the only reason neither is in contending is that they aren’t being updated and their statuses are in Limbo pretty much.

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
Salvos. By MelasD. I like it, maybe because it’s my very first litRPG novel? Also maybe it’s interesting how the main character learns the way of humans?