What is your favorite shounen manga?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Rosario to Vampire, particularly the second part. If you’ve watched the anime I can assure you it is nothing at all like it. It has probably one of the all time worst anime adaptions. Manga is great though.

SailusGebel

Rosario to Vampire, particularly the second part. If you’ve watched the anime I can assure you it is nothing at all like it. It has probably one of the all time worst anime adaptions. Manga is great though.
Actually, I've never watched second season of anime but I've finished manga. It was good.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Actually, I've never watched second season of anime but I've finished manga. It was good.
The second season of the anime has almost nothing to do with the Manga. The later half of it is an entirely new story, and the ending is completely different. You’ve made a good choice.

Kitty

Hunter x Hunter for me!

Not sure about shonen, but out of mangas I like. Usogui. Ravages of Time. Feng Shen Ji. These three are my current favorites. I mean, we have smart Lu Bu and Dong Zhuo in the Ravages of Time, and their plans are actually really solid! Feng Shen Ji is just a treat. You have a villainous Kratos-like figure who is the main bad guy and who actually walks the road when his wife asks him to do something. Tian is simply amazingly badass as a villain and is such a wall that he beats pretty much everyone, but the author still made it into a cool story.
Love Usogui and Feng Shen Ji. Been so long, and almost forgot they existed. Great taste.

probably eyeshield 21. while the story's nice and fun from what i remember, hiruma just takes it to another level.

while i just watched the anime, busou renkin also made it among the solid ones. i like how they don't seem to try to be groundbreaking or unique, but just roll with the flow comfortably. the way they portray papillon is just what makes it stand out among a lot of shonen i know.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Is to your eternity a shounen? Then this.
Else is black butlet a shounen? Then this.
Else is devil is a part-timer? Then this.
Else I have never read this mythical genre called shounen.

Dearest_Violet

What is your favorite shounen manga, and can you explain why?
The action filled staple of the shounen genre doesn't translate too well to manga but I can't help myself from really liking Mahoutsukai Reimeiki (The dawn of the witch). It doesn't officially have the shounen tags but it really feels like one.

Zanafar

Technically not a manga but Solo Leveling was pretty cool.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Eyeshield 21
Onepunch Man
One Piece

I’d probably have to go with One Punch man over One Piece though.