What is your favorite sport?

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
So recently, I've been researching about some sports that could fit with me and is interesting. And I actually found one. And for me that is martial arts in general.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
*clap clap clap*

Please don't pick wushu, that thing is in the performing arts catagory, not sports. Unless you go for sanda which I have to ask, why not pick taekwondo then?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I do love a game of lacrosse, with lemon curd sandwiches and lashings of tea afterwards.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
So recently, I've been researching about some sports that could fit with me and is interesting. And I actually found one. And for me that is martial arts in general.
Ai-chan is passionate about kenjutsu. This is not the same as kendo. Kendo is for tournament and refers specifically to shinai, a bamboo sword.

Kenjutsu is the art of killing with a sword. Although it literally refers to a sword, there are also other weapons under the umbrella term, such as naginata. Naginata is what Ai-chan is proficient in. It is elegant, long, and powerful. Ai-chan learned how to use naginata from a nearby dojo in order to write Felicia's Second Life, but fell in love with it. Too bad there is no place in Ai-chan's house to keep a naginata. You shouldn't keep bladed weapons at home if you don't know how to keep it properly. Ai-chan would just leave it around after practice and Ai-chan's little girl could end up playing with it and cutting her hand or whatever.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Ai-chan learned how to use naginata from a nearby dojo in order to write Felicia's Second Life, but fell in love with it. Too bad there is no place in Ai-chan's house to keep a naginata. You shouldn't keep bladed weapons at home if you don't know how to keep it properly. Ai-chan would just leave it around after practice and Ai-chan's little girl could end up playing with it and cutting her hand or whatever.
You should look into stage combat weapons. They look just like the real thing and have the same heft as the real thing (sometimes heavier if you want a certain look when shooting a film), but they aren't sharp, and they aren't forged metal so they are usually much cheaper too.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Fencing or medieval MMA.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22388

I like running if I have the energy and place.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Running, Anything involving running/fighting and ...Oil wrestling:geek:🥵

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
*clap clap clap*

Please don't pick wushu, that thing is in the performing arts catagory, not sports. Unless you go for sanda which I have to ask, why not pick taekwondo then?
Since I was little I actually learned quite a few basic moves of my national martial arts but right now I'm self-practicing Boxing.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Archery. Have a bow and arrow at home, but no shooting range. I don't live in America unfortunately

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
To watch would probably car racing or American football.

To play either ice hockey or target shooting.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Debate. I love debating twelve liberals at the same time, really gets the heart beating