What is your favourite type of hot drink?

I am not listing out literally every hot drink it is broad strokes Only

• coffee

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • tea

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • hot chocolate

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
What it says on the tin folks
If it's cold, it would have been coffee for sure, but I cannot stand hot coffee unless I am a literal icicle or it's heavily adulterated with milk and sugar. Tea is best hot of them all, hands down.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Well, I wanna try Sahlab sometime, cause in the Kane Chronicles, is described as hot vanilla drink. But for now, probably say hot cocoa. Also rather fond of tea, and like coffee. Assuming added sugar and milk for the later two.

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
Is there a secret for making tea? Whenever I make one, it only taste bitter. Aside from the health benefits and fragrance, I don't think tea is enjoyable to drink.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Coffee. It puts me in a state of nirvana that helped me come up with the idea of traumatizing my MC and making her decimate the forest's population of puppies.
Soft crack: The drink, basically.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
What it says on the tin folks
hot choco is my fave but i make it too delicious so i cant drink too many of them or my diabeetus will trigger and make me have to lose a limb. Also because i need caffeine more to deal with the harsh reality of a full time job i need to wake up at 4 am for