What is your Gem of a novel on this site ?

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Can't say it's good or bad, but Tree of Aeons consistently makes me check my reading list for updates.

Other than that, there are a couple of 'gems', but I need them to update.

That is all. :blob_popcorn:

Polarize4777

Can't say it's good or bad, but Tree of Aeons consistently makes me check my reading list for updates.

Other than that, there are a couple of 'gems', but I need them to update.

That is all. :blob_popcorn:
Yeah, I read Tree of Aeons, but took a break from it to let it stock up. It lost me when it start to build trees and I kind of lost interest right there, maybe I will come back and check up on what is going on in that book.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Yeah, I read Tree of Aeons, but took a break from it to let it stock up. It lost me when it start to build trees and I kind of lost interest right there, maybe I will come back and check up on what is going on in that book.
Don't. It has not gotten better.

I only check it because of sunk cost.

At this point, MC has literally turned into a senile tree that forgets whatever he is doing in the next moment. :blob_popcorn_two:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I have look through a lot of novels on this site, and some are definitely gem quality in term of writing and narrative. The only sad thing about novels written by strangers on this site is that they either go on long enough to become boring or just lost focus or they are short but have great potentials and suddenly stop when it was just getting good. I am using this thread to help me find what people are reading and maybe give it a try if it is up my alley. Scribble hub is also populated with a lot of GB novels and I don't mind those as long as they have a fun plot with an engaging narrative. Isekai is also up my alley as long as it is not just pure wish fulfillment and actually have some depth in term of world building. Have fun sharing your gems, and maybe meet new friends or old acquaintances as you share what you consider a great read on this site or maybe other site if you wish to share. Have a great day or night to those who participate and may we all come out with something new to read!!!

Edit: share it if it was enjoyable and you had a blast or pleasure from reading it and anticipating an update everyday. As for quality lol, I will judge that myself when I go check out what you have share and that will be kept to myself since I don't want to just tell those who enjoy it that it was not my cup of tea.

This is one of the best stories here to me, though I have to tell you, it's pretty dark. Fair warning.

Polarize4777

Don't. It has not gotten better.

I only check it because of sunk cost.

At this point, MC has literally turned into a senile tree that forgets whatever he is doing in the next moment. :blob_popcorn_two:
LOL, I guess that is my queue to not turn back and look. It was interesting in the beginning, but it slowly turn into a glorified power fantasy where a tree is beating the shitt out of demons.

Polarize4777

This is one of the best stories here to me, though I have to tell you, it's pretty dark. Fair warning.
Just from the synopsis, I can tell it is going to be dark and maybe a horror thriller lol.

Arexio

Coffee Addict

I have this on my list but have never gotten around to trying it yet. :blob_hmm:
LOL, I guess that is my queue to not turn back and look. It was interesting in the beginning, but it slowly turn into a glorified power fantasy where a tree is beating the shitt out of demons.
Yeah. He's beaten them. Now it's turned to Big Tree on a perpetual quest to grow more trees, but forgets every other task he needs to accomplish. :blob_facepalm:

Polarize4777

I have this on my list but have never gotten around to trying it yet. :blob_hmm:

Yeah. He's beaten them. Now it's turned to Big Tree on a perpetual quest to grow more trees, but forgets every other task he needs to accomplish. :blob_facepalm:
LOL, that is hilarious, but sad at the same time. Being stationary and can't move is just not a fun way to live out your life. :T

Arexio

Coffee Addict
LOL, that is hilarious, but sad at the same time. Being stationary and can't move is just not a fun way to live out your life. :T
Yeah gets pretty dull pretty quickly. He should've at least made a familiar or avatar or something that lets him move around.

Legs are the best. :blob_sir:

Edit: except in my new novel where MC doesn't have legs. That's an exception. This is not a plug...or is it? :blob_whistle_two:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Self promotion is SHAMELESS! People should have some standards. Especially those who put promotional logos of their novel in their signatures while pretending they have some sort of standard, smh
Shameful, the lot of them. Every type of signature promotion is just worth a disdainful shake of the head, nothing more. :blob_catflip:

JCountry

I have read a few stories when I am not busy writing my own. A few stand out to me as being good reads.

And this last one is just getting started, but it has a lot of potential.

Mihou

Firefly—
Self promotion is SHAMELESS! People should have some standards. Especially those who put promotional logos of their novel in their signatures while pretending they have some sort of standard, smh

i agree, they so shameful of themselves. sigh!

Polarize4777

Love how this went from a what book on this site did you consider a gem into a self promotion on your own books hahaha.