What is your typing speed?

bafflinghaze

In terms of sustained writing, I can write up to ~1500 words in an hour, so 25 WPM. But in typing tests, I can get 80 WPM.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Between 70 - 75 WPM if I’m trying hard to avoid errors.
I can hit close to 90 WPM if I’m like “who cares if i mistype, I’m all speed!!”
xD

Though, you should try to get as little grammatical errors as you can. When I type on a phone, I mostly just use an "y" instead of a "t" because of them being real close to each other. On a computer, I don't really make those types of typos.

Took twice. Scored 94 first time. 98 the second.
Improving, I see!

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
What is your typing speed? In Words Per Minute.

On average mine is about 60 to 65 WPM, but at peak, it's about 72.

If you don't know yours, you can take a quick test using this link: Advanced Typing Test English - 10FastFingers.com
with this test it's pretty low (57) but because I can't read ahead and I have dyslexia ;-; I'm also using a red switch kb with o-rings which is less than ideal but my typing kb broke.

with a good keyboard and writing on my own I can reach around 80 WPM even while correcting stuff.

LotsChrono

with this test it's pretty low (57) but because I can't read ahead and I have dyslexia ;-; I'm also using a red switch kb with o-rings which is less than ideal but my typing kb broke.

with a good keyboard and writing on my own I can reach around 80 WPM even while correcting stuff.
Lots of variables indeed, but that estimate is dang high.

Jemini

I tried typing that too just now, and I'm convinced that the reason why I'm stuck below 70 wpm is because I make 15 typos every time I press a key... I made at least 10 typos just typing this...

I actually typed with 100% accuracy back when my typing speed was 40 WPM. Then, somewhere around the time I naturally hit 50 WPM, no push at all, just the result of long term typing for the sake of my writing, I suddenly started getting a bunch of key-switch typos. As in, all the correct letters are there, but two adjacent letters got switched in their order somewhere. I have even done it with spaces. Things liket his.

(BTW: Yes, I touch type.)

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I actually typed with 100% accuracy back when my typing speed was 40 WPM. Then, somewhere around the time I naturally hit 50 WPM, no push at all, just the result of long term typing for the sake of my writing, I suddenly started getting a bunch of key-switch typos. As in, all the correct letters are there, but two adjacent letters got switched in their order somewhere. I have even done it with spaces. Things liket his.

(BTW: Yes, I touch type.)
It happens. You are a typer.