What is your typing speed?

skillet

a frying pan
Usually 95-100 WPM (on computer; I am abysmal at phone typing o.o), but on good days (like today!) I get 105+. Just retook the test and I got 114 :blob_sir:

Reisinling

Mine is 94 wpm on average, and 105 wpm every other time I type. Of of course, this is only on a computer, and on a phone my fingers' speed is about 80 wpm.
okay, I'm susing everyone that claims over 90 WPM, unless you have like 0% accuracy.

100WPM would mean you perform on average over 500 APM, (4 letter word + space) that's more than some starcraft 2 pros. And you claim you are also accurate? SUS!
Put your accuracy with your speed.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
okay, I'm susing everyone that claims over 90 WPM, unless you have like 0% accuracy.

100WPM would mean you perform on average over 500 APM, (4 letter word + space) that's more than some starcraft 2 pros. And you claim you are also accurate? SUS!
98% accuracy. On average. Best times? Not a single typo.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I am fast as fuck boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Screenshot 2021-03-23 114515.png

D

Deleted member 45782

58. I went on the difficult text to test it out, plus it was on a different site that doesn't ask to scan your device for specific characteristics like fingerprinting. I keep going back to fix my spelling errors. I can type fast, but then I have a lot of errors, especially if I am kinda conscientious or thinking about it. However if I just type without thinking then probably a lot less errors.

Site used: https://www.typingtest.com/

58 dificult
75 medium

skillet

a frying pan

ahhh you want a screenshot?
here ya go
1616478203519.png

(see: 'you typed all 108 words correctly') :blob_hide:

KatherineHunter

On average my touch typing speed is 85 WPM with no error. Two years ago, I learned to type with an online typing test program, so that was my first experience with the skill. As we know nowadays, everyone needs to be able to type, professionally and personally so I suggest you to use typing test online software for practice. T

Last edited:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Mine is 100wpm... when it's English... and I typed the words hundreds of times... and I'm not playing TypeRacer. :blob_pat_sad:

Who said anything about accuracy?

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
I tyep really fast ant i don’t cate avout making mistrke.