What is your ultimate tags-combo in a story?

AryaX

Primary:

- Gender Bender Protagonist (Male to Female)
- Non-human Protagonist (Succubus is ideal... something like Elf is too Human)
- Hentai World, Fetish World
- Isekai

------

Others:

- Adult, BDSM, Master Servant Relationships, Slaves, Mind Control, Succubi, Monsters, Nobles, Royalty.

At one point in the story...

- Overpowered Protagonist, Perverted Protagonist, Harem Seeking Protagonist, Yuri Harem, Kingdom Building or Dungeon Building or such...

At another point in the story...

- Slave Protagonist, Hentai Monsters Toy Protagonist, or some such Protagonist...

------

Hentai World / Fetish World...

I would prefer much Much MUCH MUCH!! more lewd "world building", but not so much on the face sex...

Like... some adventurers merely discussing about the monsters they might encounter before heading out, and talking about what pervy abilities they have, what they can expect if taken alive, etc... or some rumors about what some evil aristocracts have been doing to the local village girls... or some rumors coming from the battle front where the "good" races are fighting the evil demons, and some vague descriptions of how they turn people into animals... rumors which are later elaborated on, as the isekaied main character sees with their own eyes, how the demons have human girls dressed up in tight latex pony girl bondage, pulling their carriages or chariots...

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm talking about the fetish.
Cause I doubt this exists because the entire population of Himalayan women has one.
Personally, I find cooperation sexy. Our species got to where it is today because people learned to set aside their differences and work together. Men who can work together to please a woman and raise a family are the ultimate sex beasts!

skillet

a frying pan
shoujo representation here! :blobtaco:

love interest falls in love first + smart protagonist + clever protagonist + smart couple + slow romance + protagonist loyal to love interest + devoted love interests + comedy/comedic undertone + kuudere anyone + side couple + an intriguing plot.... yum

hard pass on love triangles and yandere love interests though :D

BlackKnightX

Personally, I find cooperation sexy. Our species got to where it is today because people learned to set aside their differences and work together. Men who can work together to please a woman and raise a family are the ultimate sex beasts!
A man who can satisfy multiple women at the same time and raise a huge family is the super ultimate sex beast as well~ lol
hard pass on love triangles and yandere love interests though :D
I totally understand you! Love triangle is so frustrating especially if it drags on and on.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
A man who can satisfy multiple women at the same time and raise a huge family is the super ultimate sex beast as well~ lol
It depends on how many people he stepped on to get all that money.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
"Men should team up on women more" -K5Ratikan

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I'm not sure I have a type per se, though I imagine I like fantasy works. I can go Gender Bender, but it's hard to do it in a way that-

Oh wait, tags, not genres. Hm.... I haven't actually found a tag list I gravitate toward. Uh.... shite.

Multiple PoVs are cool though!!! I have a setup in my story where I can switch PoVs for a chapter or two. I haven't done it yet, but I have 3 major ones planned. I just have to get to them.

.... I'll need to remind myself to update this if I ever get a "set of tags" I like

aattss

For what tags I like, I like a variety of content, but if I'd have to describe a particular combination that would appeal to me...

+ Protagonist Strong from the Start + Smut + Futanari + (Game Elements or Xianxia) + Sexual Cultivation Technique + Harem - Underestimated Protagonist

On a Hentai site I'd consider adding Mind Break and Corruption, but I'm not sure about whether those tags have the same usage on this site.

Kenjona

My Genre/Tags
Harem, Romance, Sex Friends, Weak to Strong, Slow Story Development, and finally Male MC, R18+.

Ok that is in a specific order for the first 5 tags; as any stories I read that have those tags, the story tends to fail in those specific areas. Which is why I tend to drop them, more than other stories.

These are tags I avoid.
Incest, Futanari, Brother Love, and Gender Bender.