What is your ultimate wish-fulfillment story?

BlackKnightX

Aye, men walking around showing their abs does sound wonderful and a better alternative for boobs out than say, dicks out all the time :ROFLMAO:
Why don’t you watch Fairy Tail then? You’ll see abs throughout the entire story~ 😂
You can make the same argument for pedophilia and drug consumerism.

Objectively, Isekai is trash. If you like trash and content that disrespects you, then that is fine. But don't complain when people speak bad about your drug addiction. That is how society works.
Wait, how could you compare them? Objectively, drug does has a bad effect on people, that much is obvious, while the isekai novel doesn’t. Well, if there is one, then you tell me.

Though, I do understand what you meant. Maybe, you were talking about the bad reputation stuff, right? If that’s the case then, believe me boy, you’ve only met the wrong crowd.

Why do you think Isekai genre is so popular? Cuz people love it, obviously! Statistics have shown all of that. The bad reputation seems to come from the haters which is far in minority no matter how many of them they are.
1. To live and play with animals in the forest away from humane civilization for slice of lice
2. Find some adventures and gain power
3. Oblivion for world peace.
Wow, that sounds nice. I think you would love Studio Ghibli’s animations! 👍🏻
Hellsing is great, but it falls short compared to Berserk.
Yeah, the style and genres are different. While Berserk means to be an epic tale, Hellsing doesn’t. Though, both shows are still extremely fun to watch!

Last edited:

BlackKnightX

I have seen it ~ Gray cant keep his clothes on xd
Natsu, although clothed on, is no different either. 😂

And Happy is naked all the time! Oh? You’re talking about abs, not fur? W-Well…excuse me then..

Kitty

I think Ender's Game comes pretty darn close to the ultimate wish fulfillment novel for me.

celutic

I’ll be honest, I LOVE wish-fulfillment story. I heard a lot of people accused such story as being poorly written, trash, and stuff like that. But I LOVE it!

And let me be clear here; All fictions are wish-fulfillment to some extent. We read because we want to escape or distract ourself from our mundane life.

We want to be strong and triumph over our enemy with ease, that’s why we read story with OP protagonist.

We want to venture into the fantastical world, that’s why we read fantasy.

We want excitement, that’s why we read action.

We want diabetes, that’s why we read romance.

Or some particular folks who want to enjoy pain and the rush of emotions, that‘s why they read tragedy.

We all read to experience what we want to experience, to fulfill our wishes. So that’s why all the fictions are wish-fulfillment to some extent.

Though, I do understand why some people show such contempt toward wish-fulfillment story. They say, there’s no tension, no struggle, no valuable life lessons to learn, no emotional connection, that’s why they hate it.

But ironically, what they like to read is also a wish-fulfillment in their own way.

I think liking or not liking wish-fulfillment story is very subjective. For me personally, I‘m okay with story with ridiculously OP mc who can defeat his enemy with just a snap of his finger, seduce hot girls with ease, and can do whatever the fvck he wants because he’s strong.

Like what people say, such story has no tension, no struggle, and nothing to learn. It’s trash. But If that’s the case, then so be it.

I love reading trash story~ ☺️

Sometime I want to read such story because I just want to have fun and nothing else. I don’t need no tension, no struggle, no life lessons, and all those shits. I just want an entertaining ride that give me exactly what I want.

It can be cheap, it can be trashy, it can be mindless story, but so what? There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it serves its purpose.

So let’s be honest here guys, we all LOVE wish-fulfillment, especially if you’re a man of culture (Yes, I’m looking at you. 😏). So let’s be honest with ourself and tell me this;

What would you consider to be your ultimate wish-fulfillment story?
dude goes through some terrible stuff, psychological torture level, goes on a rampage killing people, the end.

or fluffy story where cute girls do cute things with yuri included woo fun everywhere hshahahahahahah ok

BlackKnightX

already did. twice. maybe more I forgot..
It’s so good. I don’t know what to say. 😂

I really love the show that explore the world of imagination to its fullest without worrying about realism and believability. It’s just so inspiring.
My story.
There goes self-promotion. Aight, I’ll check it out. 😆