What kind of fictional character are you?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I'd feel sorry for the person who decided to make a fictional character of me, since I'd be boring and have no point in the plot.
Characters wouldn't even know of my existence. The creator would probably have forgotten about me, too.
'-'

X

SternenklarenRitter

I'm the leader of an S rank harem party at the adventure's guild, but it's my little sister's harem. My party role is mostly logistics, but also includes first aid, foraging, setting up camp, cooking, laundry, and final arbiter of out of combat decisions for the party.

longer

Balls
A mid rank soldier in the enemy army that just wants to get paid and drink with his friends. I'd either survive after my boss' inevitable defeat or get turned into a statistic by the mc.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
The gag character who is reasonably powerful but always becomes comedic relief thanks to the OP MC/MC's companions/Villains.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Wow, being reasonable about it, this is a terrifying concept. Best case is [REDACTED] and worst case is getting killed because I got overconfident and demonstrated why the MC needs to be careful in the future. Or maybe I keep getting saved whenever I fuck up, leading to my everlasting shame.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan is the next door titillating onee-chan who seduce you by bending over for every single thing.

Derin_Edala

I'm the weird loner side character who lives in an off-grid cottage or van or something, and has a specific skill or bit of info that the protagonists need so I'm in like 3 chapters to design something for them and give weird fringe political rants that somehow relate to the emotional difficulties the heroes are currently going through. Then the heroes leave and I'm not seen again until the penultimate arc where I'm killed in a side scene by the villain (because he tracked the heroes to me,but they're long gone) to show off how evil the bad guy is. I am never mentioned again.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
I would literally be the dirt that the protagonist walks on in that one chapter

Flash_Nuke

The poor dude tasked with cleaning the blood and gore off the wall and floor of the castle after the hero's rebellion

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
The one who breaks the fourth wall a bit too constantly in order to get everyone back on track.

Enchant

Mob character, not good looking, don't have many friends, you could also say I am ugly

Varstark

Bridge bunny who's sole job is to inform the higher ups how fucked they are.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
The quiet background character who manipulates events without anyone realizing it.