What kind of story do you want to read?

D

Deleted member 45782

Epic fantasy stories i think. Stories incorporating/inspired by some myths/cultures that are not really used a lot in popular stories, or if it is, its not really used great way.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Damn, that's dark. Kind of remind me of Summoned Slaughterer.
Not really though, my MC kills with a lame justification of self-protection as he suffers from PTSD and persecutory delusion. Really bad combination when the said person also possess the ability to rip a grown man's head clean off his neck.

Then later on in the story he gets to live with the consequences of his destructive action, adding on to more torture in his head.

ForestDweller

I'm more of a "safer" ecchi consumer, so while I enjoy the beach episodes, the accidental boob grabs, sexy jokes, and such, I don't really crave the more outlandish stuff that gets associated with webnovels like the raunchier stuff that don't often see actual publishing (you know what I mean) or super edgy gore.

My preferred ecchi is more softcore too like upskirts and boob grabs, but I do have lewder stuff in my novel. Why? Because it's fun to write. Not because of the sexual element, but because of how the characters react to it.

That, and bed talks are just really romantic in my book. :s_tongue:

AryaX

New life as an ecchi girl with a big surprise
- is good in that the mc wished for what they got... but she is too much in control for my taste perhaps... and she is a futa... (n)

Transmigration Gone Wrong
- was pretty good in how shit keeps happened to the mc... if I remember right... but mc was a girly boy or a futa... (n)

--

So... A story that is a kind of mix of the two...

Main character should be a guy who actually wishes to become a girl, and Irresistibly Desireable (non futa) Succubus at that, in a hentai world, and get what they asked for, much like in the "New Life" story, but actually endup with everyone trying to enslave them, rape them, use them, etc... more like the mc in the "Gone Wrong" story...

Last edited:

SailusGebel

OreGairu, but with Hachiman Hikigaya actually standing up for his belief.