What kind of stuff did you come up while feeling drunk?

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
heheheheehh...

I come up with my poems while drunk and I also got drunk to get inspiration for a chapter xD

Kotohood

Noob Author
I'm alcohol free so I never know the feeling of getting drunk.

But my dreams though... I come up with the weirdest things there. One I was dreaming about two clans who fought for the most bananas. Everything they use are banana based weapons. Banana gun, banana sword, banana armour.

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
I wanna write about the benefits and the comforts my toilet offers... man, but I end up writing smut BL instead

bananapink

The Sickly Banana

But my dreams though... I come up with the weirdest things there. One I was dreaming about two clans who fought for the most bananas. Everything they use are banana based weapons. Banana gun, banana sword, banana armour.

Spare me and my family QAQ

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't have my drunk moments but I DO have my after-lunch fatigue moments where I've:

• Imagined an immortal man who wears a box on his head traveling through Isekai land to kill a dragon with a shotgun
  • A knight whose possessed by dead Herobrine now travelling through Isekai land to get killed by said dragon
  • An anthropomorphic cat girl who's main power is to punch trees in a half and make the best chicken soup of all Isekai land
  • A busty mummy who can produce unlimited bandages that solves cancer
  • A headless lanky shota in a cyberpunk floatie who beats the shit out of gangsters with a staff
  • A government funded assassin in a cyberpunk floatie whose main ability is to revive after death but lose a part of his body every time he dies (nerves, eyes, femur, leg, finger, brain, etc.)
  • An ex-government funded assassin in a cyberpunk floatie who can snipe with throwing knives
  • A bisexual milf with a microwave for a head in a cyberpunk floatie whose main ability is being a glutton and transforming the food she ate into coagulated sized pins which can be shot as bullets from her gun arms
  • An albino enderwoman whose a genius mechanic in a cyberpunk floatie who has a headless shota as a husband
  • An entire portal transit system with its own hygiene code of conduct
  • A rusty New York subway with the speed of a Maglev Train
  • A dragon which isn't a dragon, but a concept of an undefeatable entity uncontrolled by even Godly entities (this is less of a gimmick and more of a concept I'm exploring at the moment
  • An anthropomorphic wolf in high school with a tied tongue and a gift in fighting
  • An anthropomorphic, busty version of SCP 682 with the body of a giant milf and a personality of a common harem shota
  • A half monkey half boy gifted genius
  • Two whole premises for the Magical Academy Harem genre that involves a war child with a dagger and op skills and a common protag whose main power is to heal himself and those he had sex with
  • Harry Potter but muggles use magic while purebloods invent Twitter
  • Mongolian throat singing
  • Cheese
Half of which have become canon in my stories.

Suryae

Dismembered
Drunk, sober, sleepy, or aroused, I always came up with ideas which I eventually discarded.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<

Banana no Nana would like to have a word with you intensifies

All my ideas that I come up with when I'm not fully conscious (so basically when I'm sleepy or drowsy) usually turns out to be interesting for a one-shot, but doesn't hold up to further expansion without significant work.

TheOneWho

One time when I was drinking I started to think
"Wait a minute I'm drunk, but I don't like that" So with my infinite wisdom while in my drunken state, I decided that the best way to fix my drunken stats is to drink more. Let's just say that didn't help.

Sonneillor

While looking for something else, I remembered that I had recorded my partner doing a poem while she was high and she said something like:

Look at me! You're good?
This is over
Of this sinister jail without end
I will end the evil
And at once the inevitable will come out
Shut up now
Let me listen
The time has come
And you will pay
We must act
With ying and yang
Everything will dissolve
Everyone is waking up
You can not see it?
Your time has started
And this is only over

To give a broader perspective, imagine her tangled up with the sheets on the bed and fighting with them, since she couldn't break free :blob_catflip: and I was laughing with laughter :blobrofl::blob_ghost: as our roommates looked out the door to see what was happening. :blob_hide::blob_hide:

mrsimple

Writer
What have I come up with while drunk? :blob_hmm_two:

...I forgot. :blob_hmm:

Yeah, sorry. When I use to get drunk, I had regularly passed out and somehow manage to worm my way into someone's bed. :blob_sweat:

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I don’t drink yet since I’m underaged and am a goody goody, but I’ve written things while on caffeine, antidepressants, sleeping pills and more.
  • A brother reverseharem
  • Two demons raise and angel and chaos ensues
  • A drunk detective transmigrates into a fantasy novel
  • Kuudere transmigrates as a villainess and all the leads fall in love with her when she just ignores them.
  • A guy with cancer dies after failed chemo, but before he dies his best friend tells him he’s loved him romantically for his entire life. Out of spite he reincarnates and spends his repeated life seducing and loving his shy seme
  • A girl falls in love with the heroine even though she is a cannon fodder villain, so she leaves in order to let her love be happy. She ends up starting a farm using her knowledge from her past life and becomes richer than the king because of her crops. Thus she decides to pursue her crush again.
  • A villainess trips over a rock and sees a glimpse into the future. She decides to avoid all the male leads and instead they fall in love with her. As a result she decides to marry the heroine. Turns out the heroine wanted her first.
  • Monster girl reincarnates as a human and has a hard time adapting to life. Local school yandere mad scientist falls in love with her.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I wondered what would happen if I just dropped several million monsters, people, and animals from another world across Earth. Not like a system apocalypse, where constant waves of monsters keep coming, but instead just a bunch of different creatures and people showing up with no idea what the fuck was going on. Then I imagined monsters trying to play a variety of different organized sports. Like an Air Bud situation, where it's like "It doesn't say in the rules that you can't use an entire team of orcs for American Football."
I imagined chaos.

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I never gotten to the point where i was drunk(maybe my family or me having a high tolerance) but i did come up with a story where i was very much stress.

*It was about a normal man who was chased by a yandere and died by a truck. He was supposed to be isekaied but the yandere was a necromancer. She revived him and turned him into her corpse BF. Then, a princess came to his class to kill him so he could get isekaied to another world as a hero and an old man as well to send to a cultivation world.

And there is another story as well but it involves 2 male horses and a man. I was daydreaming about a man playing a horse fighting game but because i was mumbling, i was beaten up due to making it a BL....