What kind of stuff did you come up while feeling drunk?

Llamadragon

I'm alcohol free so I never know the feeling of getting drunk.

But my dreams though... I come up with the weirdest things there. One I was dreaming about two clans who fought for the most bananas. Everything they use are banana based weapons. Banana gun, banana sword, banana armour.
Reminds me of a really bizarre dream I had once. Weird stuff happened, and a character decided to eject himself from a previously flying, now very much crashing school bus with a jetpack. Except, instead of spewing flames like a traditional jetpack, it spluttered bananas from the exhaust pipes, going 'bananananananana' instead of engine noises.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Reminds me of a really bizarre dream I had once. Weird stuff happened, and a character decided to eject himself from a previously flying, now very much crashing school bus with a jetpack. Except, instead of spewing flames like a traditional jetpack, it spluttered bananas from the exhaust pipes, going 'bananananananana' instead of engine noises.

Llamadragon

Anyways, on topic - I write absolute shit when I'm drunk :D Like, there's not even a freaking plot, it reads like my elementary school essay stories except when I was in elementary school I was actually creative

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I cannot hold my alcohol, so I avoid drinking altogether. When I break this rule, it usually ends up stupid. Like, I thought about computers that were actually mimics communicating with each other psychically, and then one day all the mimics stop pretending and they eat everyone.

Andro

I almost never drink, and I never get drunk. So I don't know this "wonderful" feeling. And I don't want it either. I like to know where I am, who I am and what am I doing.