What makes an unlikeable romantic interest?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
:blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: Since it's almost international love day, I thought I would make a thread about the negative aspects of romance. :blob_evil:

So what qualities do you not like in a romantic interest? (note: fictional or IRL is fine)

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
The good ol' violent tsundere.
The super desperate/persistent.
The pervert.

Daitengu

So what qualities do you not like in a romantic interest? (note: fictional or IRL is fine)

The real answer?
Fat and/or ugly. 50+ or <18. Huge muscle. Male. Demanding. Attention seeking. Falls for Fads, Ads, and social engineering. Requiring me to take care of them. Greedy. Callous. Super religious. Sociopaths. Psychotic. Violent. Drinks. Wants children(cause I don't). Wants to smex children(cause I don't). Sports freak. Karens. Wants pets(cause I don't. I've had to take care of other's pets my whole damn life and I'm 37 and am currently doing it). Black, Latin, Filipino. Sounds racist, but hear me out, it's not because of looks, cause there are some smokin models in all three, but every single person of those three descents I've met, have a smell I just find unappealing. False pride(real pride is fine). Liars. Strong disabilities, like downs syndrome, or quadriplegic(missing an arm or leg or dyslexic? eh. Bipolar? no thanx). Diseased. Extroverted. Trophies with no personal desires but to be with someone. Pancake nips. Super long nips. Beef stroganoff vag. exhibitionist. dom only types(switching is fine).

That's off the top of my head. Ever since 15 years ago I wanted to be perma single though, so this is just a taste list.