What Makes You Procrastinate?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I have never procrastinated in my life before, so I wonder what makes you procrastinate? Your answers don’t have to be limited to writing and can cover anything.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Philosophical thought about how I am going to put vivid mental thoughts onto paper with extreme detail. Also, if I know I have other stuff that needs done I can't decide which to do... So I do nothing but contemplate. Truly understanding the truths of Diogenes that Plato could never truly comprehend with his relative understanding of humanity.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Mental or emotional exhaustion.
My son, who causes mental, emotional and physical exhaustion. When he's napping, I often need to trim his fingernails, trim my own fingernails, cook something, shop for something online, pick up toys so I can clean the floor, clean the . . . thankfully, my husband does a lot of cooking and cleaning, but my son literally sucks energy in the form of calories out of my body through my nipples multiple times a day.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Work, YouTube, Music, Reading, and Prayer.

I also have a hard time coming up with stories that don't sound like my Trap story shit post a while back. Have to dial back the absurd, if you know what I mean.

Snowyflakes

Not being interested in the task + having a lot of time to complete it = procrastination (in my case, at least)

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
...Life. Not for writing, but for a lot of other things. Like the garden, the chores, cooking. You can't believe how easy it is to go to bed early, instead of to separate your whites from the colors. Something that is done in the morning, normally.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Life. Also, the ability to do anything else at that moment. Be spartan and expand your mind and body.