What Makes You Procrastinate?

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
my phone and the degenerates i talk to in another site

ACertainPassingUser

I have never procrastinated in my life before, so I wonder what makes you procrastinate? Your answers don’t have to be limited to writing and can cover anything.
There's a chance you already done once or twice, but you didn't know or recognize it as procrastinating. But that's none of my business.

My reason is :
Overthinking,
Unecessary Guilt of my past,
Loneliness,

And the strongest factor :
Lazyness.

It's so comfortable and easy for me to just ignore your responsibility and doing the Right thing, and just

Forget

And do something fun.

There's more answers, but it's an answer made by a hypocrite with personality similar to beta male MC.
And then it became another guilt, and my emotional burden make me procrastinate more, and collecting even more reason to procrastinate.

So an evil/vicious cycle.

And I'm rather hypocrite. I started to accept that, although still can't fully admit it.

I really hate how much I procrastinate and lazy in life, but I kept doing it because it's so comfortable and didn't cost much effort to just kept doing it instead of actually working and do the right thing.

These days I stop pretending as a good person or having good personality. I accepted my loser acts and how easy it is for me to get pushed around like those loser beta male mc.

I simply stop trying to integrate With society and accept my loner status, instead of being pushed around just for the sake of being "friend".

And despite being procrastinator, I write these shit with too much effort and not-so-efficient wording. The topic is spreading everywhere and no longer focusing on what's important.

I definetly write too much, I know.
But I want to continue. It's rather refreshing form of venting.

Haha. Thanks for reading.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Why do you climb mountains? Because they're there.

Why do I procrastinate? Because there's work.

Lissi

The thought that the work is gonna be long/hard... if it's a short and easy task, I can do it quickly but not for the ones that seem hard.

LAJistics

Is it gay, if it's with a futa?
I cannot stop binging Chinese gl novels. The site I read on have been pretty heavy on the abo uploads recently, and I'm stuck. Only pet peeve about it is the lack of a penis. Can't stand that dickless alpha bs.

Makes it very difficult to pull away, even to write my usual 1k.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I cannot stop binging Chinese gl novels. The site I read on have been pretty heavy on the abo uploads recently, and I'm stuck. Only pet peeve about it is the lack of a penis. Can't stand that dickless alpha bs.

Makes it very difficult to pull away, even to write my usual 1k.
Thought they banned that stuff lol

LAJistics

Is it gay, if it's with a futa?
Thought they banned that stuff lol
Yeah. I can't read a shred of good ol' fashioned smut, but I had the chance to read a story a while back that managed a very interesting use of symbolic interpretation. They wrote the sex scene out as if the character was walking through a garden. A shame I can't remember what book it was.