What monster girl do you simp for?

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
While i welcome all monster girls.... i think i gotta favor dog and wolf girls.

FEEL THE CUTENESS OF THE DOGGO!

Hasu

People here seem to answer mostly kemonomimis. idk if they could be called monster girls but I kinda like some depictions of aliens in hentai and stuff like in 337456. A more standard one I like are harpies, cause bird feathers are soft and fluffy, and they're kinda cute too.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
The cute abominations, of course!

The most basic example I'm thinking of is the mimic, but it's not just them! It's the eldritch gods, and the demons hiding in the bottom of the abyss!
The monsters made of flesh, teeth, and death! The ones who should not be named! Walking biohazards, if you please!
Not only is it a thrill to woo The End Of All Roads, nothing is better than the cute mixed with the psychological horror! Stare into twisting spirals of flesh as you twist together your flesh! Teach her about other foods than human souls and flesh! Put her in a dress!
Just because she's 4D doesn't mean she isn't beautiful! Who cares if shes only in it to eat your enemy's souls!
She's not human! You'll be eaten! But it doesn't matter because she's cute!

In second place would be slime girls, obviously.

Daitengu

Tengu. Shape shifting, flying, can gracefully take a loss, but will wreck your world if you try the same con again. Possible ties to Chinese spirit beasts and Morgana.

lehur

Kitsune, gumiho, daji (nine tailed) total mofu x9

Alienix

While i welcome all monster girls.... i think i gotta favor dog and wolf girls.

FEEL THE CUTENESS OF THE DOGGO!
my wife made me fucking simp and love Korone. I guess doggo girl is my favorite demi human (monster girl)