What Music/Word/Quote always gives you shivers, Doesn’t have to be necessarily scary.

LifeContinuesOn

Re-played Little Inferno recently. If you haven’t seen it, or played it, go check it out but it’s 10 years old by now So I assume most people have at least heard of it. Going to spoil some of this post so I don’t spoil anybody else.
So the part in the soundtrack, The Incident on The Other Side of The Wall, is what I’m referring to here, given that the song is an important part of the story, I didn’t want to spoil anyone who hasn’t played the game, anyway I’m linking the song Here.]
So what song or quote causes shivers that enhances the experience? Like everytime? Another example from me is Girl in Red - Rue, where the pause near then end before the melody kicks back in, getting the shivers vibe, From me at least. Also including game music, what important or subtle background music really enhanced an experience for you?
it can be a sad, shocking, or happy one, or even an excerpt from a book that gets you.

HappyVainGlory

The part that goes "Move Onwards Not There Yet so let's just live" from RWBY volume 4's opening.

DubstheDuke

Some of my favorites:

"Even if you were a king, the only thing you ever controlled were pawns."

"There is no greater evil in this world than that which masks itself as justice."

"Hope is a dangerous thing. For the desires of man are always contrary to one another. Where one man gains, another man loses. And with every hope that is fulfilled, a hundred dreams are shattered."

"Once a criminal, always a criminal. The only thing I don't like is that some of you get a 'Get out of jail free' card. And it all depends on how much you collect every time you pass go."

"Just as two sides of a horseshoe are closer to each other than they are to the middle, so too is a man filled with self serving justice a single step away from the most heinous of villains."

"At the end of the day, if a hero uses their power to go around defeating those they consider to be evil... if they go around destroying those that they disagree with.... then aren't they just a glorified bully?"

"Some..... know what it is to die. I myself..... understand well..... what it is to die. It is painful. It is tormenting. The feeling of your organs flopping out of your stomach.... the impact of a collision..... the coldness as your blood is drained from you..... and worst of all..... the unconcerned glare of the very one who brought about your death. Yet perhaps even worse than death..... is living. For death is nothing more than that which is on the end of that pain. It is only in living that we continue to suffer. And now..... I know what it is to be UNABLE to die."

"There are some people who claim to be adults, yet are truly just children in the bodies of adults."

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
Coin Locker Baby by Maretu is nauseating for me. The muffled portions of the song and the sounds of the door shutting actually revolt me. The song itself unnerved me, but I have been completely unable to listen to it ever since I learned the meaning. I can handle most other forms of horror, but this song beats me every time.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
“It ain’t got no gas in it”

never failed me once

that and

“g y a i t g d h b i b y m f a”

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

“The more you love, the more you can love--and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just.”​

― Robert A. Heinlein