What novel on ScribbleHub or from other sites are you reading right now?

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
Thanks for the recommendations! I don't have a recommendation to give, since anything I've read is probably on this thread already. It's been a while since I've read it, but Threadbare was good, from what I remember.

Zethuron

Was reading Necrotourists lately, and gotta say, im impressed by how NORMAL the world is, the just AVERAGE comedy, the AVERAGE writing of the clearly SANE author, oh also the illustrations in the chapters and the now discontinued comics.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
I have a few on various sites that I’m following.

The Power of Formations
The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound
The Wandering Inn
Shovels in Spades
Fork This Life
Metaworld Chronicles
Azarinth Healer
Atros Imperium
The Iron Teeth
I Died and Reincarnated as a Plant
Apocalypse Ted!
Lawless Ink
Black Iron’s Glory
Trash of the Count’s Family
Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint
The Great Game – The Young Master

And I just started to populate my list here…

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Also if we include translated novels and published novels I have a bunch more as well. I read a lot. >.>

ioriangel

Heya!
My favorite stories so far are:
The Metaworld Chronicles
World keeper
Deck of souls
Jaded life
Everything by Vihyungrang on RRL
My sexy childhood friend returned and...
Queen of Devouring
Azarinth Healer
Siphon
Diary of the Shadow Queen
Kuro’s Days
City of Champions Online
Maou Shoujo Magical Chaos

There are more things too... But I am lazy. I avoid most of that chuuni shit with JP light novel overtone. All the sama, oniichan and kun in Western novel written by westerners is a big turn-off to me.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I have so many it's dizzying to keep track....but I'm definitely into Malicious Empress and Divine doctor daughter of the first wife.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Read epilogue today, and good lord, the characters there..... And THAT ending, cruel.
Ah yes, Epilogue is really good stuff. I'm not a fan of science fantasy typically, but I've been considering reading The Last Science just because they're by the same author.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Just started reading A Practical Guide to Evil a few days ago and I'm enjoying

NamuH

In rrl
Mother of learning
Paladin

Here
New Game+ (this needs attention tbh)
A Hero's Supplier

QI
Reborn:Evolving from nothing

Zethuron

Just started reading A Practical Guide to Evil a few days ago and I'm enjoying
Good to see you are enjoying A Practical Guide to Evil, on what book are you now? First is still a bit slow, but good, and it only gets better with each book.

And on-topic, started mother of learning today, i am interested in how it will go (most likely on top of my favorites soon)

NamuH

Read epilogue today, and good lord, the characters there..... And THAT ending, cruel.
Got curious about the novel cause of your post, finish reading and felt like the choke sasuke meme should have been choke matt and jen instead...

Solo4T

Bug in this game. It's pretty cool...

Alienix

My current reading list:

1. Chrysalis
2. Morbid (I stopped reading this for a while though. Not because it became bad, I just wanted to prepare my heart)

GraceJoy

So lets get this reader's forum started

Just a simple question, and post what you are reading if you want to!
Doenst have to be on Scribblehub, so post novels from other sites if you want to share here.

Im reading The Queen's Hound now , and it is a pretty good read.

Mine is this...

Title: I am the Mother of that Murderer
Genre:
Contemporary Romance
Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/17160216106822605/

Synopsis:
Su Rong, the young CEO of Su Properties and Development Corporation, seems to lead the perfect life. He is gorgeous, rich, and powerful. The sole successor to a huge Su family business empire. But in reality, his life lacks joy and motivation.

Tragedy strikes when he ends his life by suicide bombing, revealing all of his past murders and harboring hatred to his parents’ abusive child-rearing.

Ji Yun, a well know madam of high society and the mother of the successful Su Rong, build her image by hook or by crook. Facing a divorce and the heartbreaking news of her son’s death leads her to regret her past actions.

She just wanted to be loved by her husband, be accepted by the high society, and desired the approval of Su Family. However, her obsessive love destroys her marriage. Her attachment to success and acknowledgment doomed her son to destruction.

Turning back in time, Ji Yun wakes up when her forced marriage was still in the early years. This time, she won’t overly pour her feelings to that handsome guy and bear his mother's excessive demands on how to be a perfect wife. She won’t desire the praise and admiration of high society neither the approval of the Su Family. Instead, she will do her best to be a mother to the person who loves her truly.

But why this guy keeps reappearing when they just have a lovely mother and son moment?

"You're not the only parent of Xiao Rong! I also have to be with him." said the grumpy dad oozing with jealousy when the mother and son pair didn't invite him in their date.

This novel contains child-rearing, play dates, and two adult journeys to cultivate their feelings.

TRNRLogan

Scribblehub:

Waking Up As a Spaceship!? What’s a Ship Girl Supposed To Do Now?!

The Valkyrie

Isekai’d Shoggoth

A Reincarnated Demon’s Life of Wonder

Newly Not Cis

Taking Over the Villainess’ Body: 365 Days to Live As I Like!

Blue Core

The Reincarnated Vampire Just Wants To Enjoy Her New Life

What Do You Mean All Dungeons Are Girls!!!?

I was born the Unloved Twin

I would post stuff i read on RR but this comment is getting a bit long.