What path of magic user would you choose and why?

Types of magic users

• Weapon Cultivator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bloodline Cultivator

• Demonic Cultivator

• Bloodline Wizard (Uses their bloodline to cast spells a.k.a sorcerer)

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Uhm... is Cookavator a thing?
If you focus on the cooking, you would probably be a magic craftsman. If you focus on the cultivating, you would probably be a cultivator!
E.S.P. No doubt about that.

Why? Do you know Saiki Kusuo or Accelerator? These guys are op as hell!

Rewatching Saiki Kusuo right now!

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
At this exact moment, I'm feeling runic. Gonna mangle the magic language by putting things that shouldn't work together just to see what happens though. "You see class, by overlaying a rune of repulsion with a rune of binding I have rendered this chicken into a fine bloody mist."

Last edited:

DarklyReadsBooks

At this exact moment, I'm feeling runic. Gonna mangle the magic language by putting things that shouldn't work together just to see what happens though. "You see class, buy overlaying a rune of repulsion with a rune of binding I have rendered this chicken into a fine bloody mist."
Holy shit... that made me spit out hot choco all over my screen.

Plantorsomething

Magic Craftsmen, if I become good enough I could mimic the other paths…
I want something related to spirits and to play with my own soul, but not as much necromancy and dead stuff. Other than that, ESP because I read Mother of Learning, and realized if you can enhance your mind, you can learn any of the other Magic’s exponentially fast.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Cultivator cause the later stages can make me do fucking OP stuff like exercise the dao of stabbing to stab things so hard they unexist. Also, NGL I really like the daoist robe aesthetic.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Necromancer so I can live forver, and be edgy about it

Btw, demonic cultivation is such a wide concept in so many different xianxia stories that it can overlap over various types of magic listed in the poll, for example the mc of mo dao zushi(grandmaster of demonic cultivation) was by all means a necromancer