What path of magic user would you choose and why?

Types of magic users

• Weapon Cultivator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bloodline Cultivator

• Demonic Cultivator

• Bloodline Wizard (Uses their bloodline to cast spells a.k.a sorcerer)

• Total voters

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I refuse to limit myself to one school of magic... However, I'd like to start with healing. Not as a priest who worships a god, but a magic healer.

Once my ability to heal myself has made me immortal, I can study Alchemy, Artificing and Scriptwork/Runes, as well as any magic that isn't redundant at that point.

SailusGebel

Non-Elemental Wizard. I like Necromancer and Elemental Wizard more than Non-Elemental Wizard. Still, I've chosen it as a tribute to the class of my first character from my favorite MMO.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Being an alchemist will be fun. I will create disease and the medicine that will cure it, but with a twist. Medicine will not cure the disease but stop it from harming the body for six months.

The more towns and cities disease is spread, the more potential buyers I will get. I can even sell the medicine in big masses to rich people for a cheaper price to increase the size of the market.

Not only that, after I establish my market for drugs, I can use my contacts and money to create a monopoly over not only medicine sales but for other cheap products that everyone can buy.

And with my money, I can create a giant laboratory for creating new drugs and products.

Like the first medicine, every drug I made will not cure but sustain the disease, but because I will be selling them for a low price, people will most likely be okay with that.

Then I can use my money to hire powerful people to kill the demon king, or I can use my treasure into building even a bigger market now including the demon realm and create a big trade company selling goods between demon and human realms.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I will create disease
Why not just use one that already exists? There are plenty of problems you can get rich fixing without making more. An Alchemist has more than enough power to get rich legitimately, no need for scams.
Like the first medicine, every drug I made will not cure but sustain the disease, but because I will be selling them for a low price, people will most likely be okay with that.
Just like people are okay with planned obsolescence.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Why not just use one that already exists? There are plenty of problems you can get rich fixing without making more. An Alchemist has more than enough power to get rich legitimately, no need for scams.

Just like people are okay with planned obsolescence.
I mean where is the fun if you don't scam people. I know a good alchemist can make tons of super-powerful elixir of life and sell them into powerful heroes and kings for tons of gold, and I think creating a disease is a better option because I don't want to lose control over it.

Last edited:

lambchap

Uhm... Array/Formation Master because... uhm... large-scale destruction/creation is my thing. *evil laugh*

And so others can consult/hire me to build defensive formations for their house or cities or possibly an entire realm. ya know, for example, install Illusion Trap Mist, Lightning Rain (install and endless rain of lightning and thunder in certain places), make a city invisible from outside, or upgrade the weather at my own place if I fancy it. Stuff like that.

As for offensive and defensive capabilities, fufufufu, I'll have my magical clients pay a SUM of money or in exchange of a powerful artifact or as credit or simply make friends with them.

Talisman cultivator, because when I go to fight someone, the clumsy me will pull out my talisman and drop it everywhere. As I go to pick up my talisman the enemy will take the opportunity to attack me. However as a clumsy MC of my own life PLOT ARMOR will protect me and cause the enemy to touch some shock/paralyze talisman.
Wait your telling me plot armor does not exist? Why the hell am I still alive.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Talisman cultivator, because when I go to fight someone, the clumsy me will pull out my talisman and drop it everywhere. As I go to pick up my talisman the enemy will take the opportunity to attack me. However as a clumsy MC of my own life PLOT ARMOR will protect me and cause the enemy to touch some shock/paralyze talisman.
Wait your telling me plot armor does not exist? Why the hell am I still alive.
It is because when you went to pick up your talisman, your teacher secretly attacked your assailant with a shocking talisman. Did you think that they would let you go into the forest, by yourself, when you did not know how to fight?

LilTV1155

ESP. As far as I can see with those paths, a huge majority require a BIG money bucket to spend. If I already have ESP, then I can do with my life. If I have to activate it, that sound pointless.