What places would you like to travel to someday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

consiano

Of course, I want to go to japan.

But, I had quite like football or soccer. So I like one day could watch the world cup or Champion League live in a big stadium.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Cat island

D

Deleted member 45782

China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, etc., etc.
And I want to travel to all 50 national US parks. Been to some but too short! :D

D

Deleted member 45782

You make the migratory birds look like noobs.
Have to see first. I do wish to travel to many places someday, but idk if that is realistic. Still though, hope to aim high.
Tend to drift from one idea to the next, maybe that is why. haha.

D

Deleted member 49654

Have to see first. I do wish to travel to many places someday, but idk if that is realistic. Still though, hope to aim high.
Tend to drift from one idea to the next, maybe that is why. haha.
Maybe you can go to outer space? You can directly observe the globe and not waste time traveling slowly around it.

D

Deleted member 45782

Maybe you can go to outer space? You can directly observe the globe and not waste time traveling slowly around it.
It would be interesting to see other people's cultures and iconic nature marks in certain locations that make a place unique. Food, culture, people, natural landmarks.

To outer space? I don't want to get hit by this. Space parasites. 😱
20201010_135418.jpg

Jk.

Also space is lonely, unless you count on yourself finding aliens up there, less landmarks you can actually visit and less people.

D

Deleted member 53101

I'm hooked up with indigo traveler, so maybe ..., if I could, then I would like to try visiting DPRK or some troubled countries in Central America or Middle East. Ah, Myanmar also has ongoing insurgence as of now, that's also a good choice.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I want to go to France, Germany, Greece, Italy, England(again), Ireland, Scotland, Japan—there’s just so many places. I’ve been to several of the countries in South America and the Caribbean. Those places were fun! :3

EternalSunset0

Japan. Went there way back when I was still a normie. Wasn't able to enjoy their weeb offerings like the arcades, trading cards, and the merchandise shops.

strayCat0

Other
China, India, and Russia all the way. After I visited those three countries, I hope to visit Iran, Japan, Georgia or Armenia, Vietnam, and Turkey. Tbh, i want to visit almost every Asia countries as long as it's not war-ridden.

Last edited:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Heaven and hell... to see if it exists, of course.