Writing What role do you prefer a male MC to have in bed? (NSFW)

Dom or sub?

• Dominant

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Submissive

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Vaerama

If you're going to go through the effort of writing domination MxF, might as well make the 'man character' some 9'11" baddass ogre of a man with muscles for days.

Oh Re: Monster already does that? And... *gasps* he eats people?!

Disclaimer: I swear I do not have a thing for 'vore', but have you seen his teeth? That mighty jaw?! THE NECK MUSCLES!?

Being dominated by some scrawny guy? I can't even see the fun in that. Where's the barely-restrained/unrestrained overwhelming mass and power that could break you? Where's the stability and security and safety all inherent in that massive built up and healthy frame?! What is there even *to* like?

Which is an entirely different story to being dominated by a girl 🥰 Most any size'll do, cuz the size isn't the core draw anymore. But that only works if you're also a girl... otherwise you'd usually have to be 'letting it happen', which isn't the same as 'dominating' anymore at all.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Being dominated by some scrawny guy? I can't even see the fun in that.
You can add a side plot concerning the scrawny guy's strength, unearth the secret demon cult "cult"ivating within the depths of the Himalayan region, open up the secret and find the roots of sadomasochism originating all the way to the early age of Genghis Khan's empire.

Vaerama

You can add a side plot concerning the scrawny guy's strength, unearth the secret demon cult "cult"ivating within the depths of the Himalayan region, open up the secret and find the roots of sadomasochism originating all the way to the early age of Genghis Khan's empire.
Oddly, I think there’s a song for that. Part of Your Mudra >___>

But yeah, I’m way more into my martial artists ‘looking’ more like martial artists xD Yona of The Dawn is probably the closest I can come to a pretty guy being attractive (what’s the Thunder-whatever’s name... Dak? Main love interest guy)... and there’s still plenty of cases to show his muscles.