Writing What role do you prefer a male MC to have in bed? (NSFW)

Dom or sub?

• Dominant

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Submissive

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

ForestDweller

By that, I mean, would he be the dominant one, making the girl squeal and moan in delight as he assaults her relentlessly? Or would he be the submissive and shy one, getting teased by the girl as she took the lead?

And what about when he does it with multiple girls at the same time? Should he be this sex God who can pleasure them all with no problem whatsoever, or would he be overwhelmed by multiple girls all pinning him down as they starved for his c*ck?

Which one do you like better?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
How about swapping roles to see which sticks? After all, you fail to take into the account of his partner.

HokuouTenrou

Usually prefer sub, if only because it fits with the usual older woman x younger man tropes (which I like)

But being flexible is probably the most reasonable choice, idk

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
That delicious moment where the man realizes the tables have turned and the girl walks in wearing a ...

only a sombrero and socks so her feet don't get cold.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
By that, I mean, would he be the dominant one, making the girl squeal and moan in delight as he assaults her relentlessly? Or would he be the submissive and shy one, getting teased by the girl as she took the lead?

And what about when he does it with multiple girls at the same time? Should he be this sex God who can pleasure them all with no problem whatsoever, or would he be overwhelmed by multiple girls all pinning him down as they starved for his c*ck?

Which one do you like better?
I like both in my MCs. Dominant but not averse to being pushed down now and then too.

A.P.R.L.

It may be because in my work I usually have to take on a dominant role as boss but in my MCs and in bed I prefer dominant men. There's something oh so delicious about being thoroughly dominated and... better stop there, ehem, ehem. I do not mind submissive though, and depending on my mood I might feel like it more to be the one in control but if I have to choose, dominant men it is.

Someone who is dominant but not averse to let the woman take control sounds like a good middle ground to me though.

Last edited:

ForestDweller

Interesting answers so far. :s_smile:

I find it fascinating how some harem stories would always force the MC to be one role only, even though you thought that the way he and the girl's characters are, the MC should take the opposite. Like for example, a physically weak wizard MC gets a night visit from the strong swordswoman who demands to have sex with him. But instead of him being the sub, he still ends up being the dom, usually due to his amazing sexual prowess that just melts the girl right away.

A.P.R.L.

Interesting answers so far. :s_smile:

I find it fascinating how some harem stories would always force the MC to be one role only, even though you thought that the way he and the girl's characters are, the MC should take the opposite. Like for example, a physically weak wizard MC gets a night visit from the strong swordswoman who demands to have sex with him. But instead of him being the sub, he still ends up being the dom, usually due to his amazing sexual prowess that just melts the girl right away.
Ah, yes, the aggressive submissive trope. A classic one I hate with all my soul as it's usually used for the escapist character in favor of the audience. Fetish describes it well.

i guess i prefer them to sleep all day, since it's the most relatable for me.

D

Deleted member 22388

Sigh
And here I thought you were talking about what is the mc's roles would you choose(mage/assasin...etc) in a fantasy world

But haha don't expect me to answer such answers! I have the power of the sage!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Dominant for me, though with the caveat that I only read R-18 stories with female MCs.

As in, I'd rather read while putting myself in the shoes of the female MC as she is dominated by the male lead in bed~ <3

Femdom is something I strictly avoid OTOH, unless it's a GL story that is~

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Dominatrix for the win. There's a kind of strange attraction in strong strict girls with whips in latex.

LiquidCeil

I like to switch moment to moment, zooming in on whoever is receiving the most pleasure, or another strong emotion. The joys of omniscient narration are real~

Um. Edit. This was a difficult one for me, because I write M/M! XD

Last edited:

ludagad

Start out submissive, then once the girl/girls are tired, overwhelm them and turn dominant. I just like the fluidity of power dynamics.