What should a regressor be like?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What traits do you expect out of a regressor character?

- This was an automated message -

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Reticent, depressed, have a mental illness, edgy, OP, knows his stuff, possesses almost prophetic knowledge, has either a hero complex or is extremely selfish, likes the color black, and most often an immovable guy that seems to lack any emotions at all.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Probably at least (at least, not all) a few of the following:
Edgy, Withdrawn, Manipulative, Sociopathic, Psychopathic, Aggressive, Overpowered, Knowledgeable, Mentally Ill, Depressed, Stubborn, and Determined. But most importantly; Assertive, and Active.
Like seriously, I got nothing against someone that is tired of everyone's shit and is just chillaxing or staying low-key in their newly regressed life, even though I'm really not a fan of that whole low-key shit
(I feel like nowadays, the whole 'Low-key MC' shtick is mostly just being a fake underdog with added masochism for extra measure).
I just prefer Regressors to be active go-getters to a near if not already insane degree for their goals.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
really, they should be happy to go against - or refute - society's expectations and standards. I shall serious regress when the apocalypse comes because a) I will not wash anymore, it's a chore (face it, it is, it takes up valuable time I could be using on more constructive and less pandering activities) and b) society itself will have regressed.
Frankly, a regressor should be someone for whom the trappings of civilisation barely register, who leaves behind their own developed state to be more wolf and less dog.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
really, they should be happy to go against - or refute - society's expectations and standards. I shall serious regress when the apocalypse comes because a) I will not wash anymore, it's a chore (face it, it is, it takes up valuable time I could be using on more constructive and less pandering activities) and b) society itself will have regressed.
Frankly, a regressor should be someone for whom the trappings of civilisation barely register, who leaves behind their own developed state to be more wolf and less dog.
Now I am certain about your political leanings after seeing that.

Unregistered

That's an easy one! A regressor should always be prepared with perseverance; meaning, they should never make the same mistakes twice and try to keep things as balanced as they can be with a certain goal in mind. For instance, say Kusa went back in time. She should do almost everything the same but maximize her profits before trying to change something like that one person who gave a nasty comment because you put "their" instead of "they're" in your one shot novel.
:blobspearpeek:

ACertainPassingUser

- This was an automated message -
Self harm ?
Frequent nightmares while sleeping ?
Sometimes Zone-out and stare one hundred yards away ?
Overly suspicious of things ?
Negative thought that ends up on Bad thought limbo ?
Easily triggered by the tiniest amount of something that related to the source of trauma, while being Immune to things/events that normal people should be scared and shocked of ?
Unecessary guilt of things from the past that he already made peace of ?

Yep. Sounds like right.
Inspired by Natsuki Subaru from ReZero.