What should I do if I try to update it every day and no one sees it?

Maybe your cover, details of story or even tags are less eye-catching?
You can try to share your story or new update in here, the forum.
It could help to gain readers.

XuFu

Maybe your cover, details of story or even tags are less eye-catching?
You can try to share your story or new update in here, the forum.
It could help to gain readers.
I tried to write a novel about the mysterious supernatural powers of the East.
The hero is a special forces soldier who, after discovering his supernatural power, joins a state organ composed entirely of such people.
How do I make it stand out?

D

Deleted member 29316

I dropped by your work to check. Try to write an even more 'interesting' synopsis. It would surely draw people in. Also, is your work a fanfiction of another work? Make that clear to the readers. :s_wink::s_wink::s_wink:

I tried to write a novel about the mysterious supernatural powers of the East.
The hero is a special forces soldier who, after discovering his supernatural power, joins a state organ composed entirely of such people.
How do I make it stand out?
I did take a look of your story, it seems you update more than 1 chappy a day. Well, it's a good thing, but I suggest you to slow update first. Let the reader curious of your story, maybe 1 chappy a day or 1 every 2 days, are a good choice.
Take it slow, don't be so rushed:blob_uwu:

XuFu

I did take a look of your story, it seems you update more than 1 chappy a day. Well, it's a good thing, but I suggest you to slow update first. Let the reader curious of your story, maybe 1 chappy a day or 1 even 2 days, are a good choice.
Take it slow, don't be so rushed:blob_uwu:
Thank you very much.

XuFu

I dropped by your work to check. Try to write an even more 'interesting' synopsis. It would surely draw people in. Also, is your work a fanfiction of another work? Make that clear to the readers. :s_wink::s_wink::s_wink:
I have read some Chinese novels about supernatural power, which are very interesting, so I plan to adapt them into English.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
The five chapters that were updated yesterday received 0.
Brother,listen here (or read here?) whatever..
Some people really lucky that their works suddenly have so many views because of the algorithm and some lucky shet.
But just be patient as i found you just posted your first chapter 2 days ago.
Please don't be a madman just let it flow....Listen to some jazz music or reggae.
You can see our senior here madam sushirollw post its work on 4 August and its booming recently.
Everyone would get their chances just be patient and keep update.
(don't be like me,a lazy bum)😆

XuFu

Brother,listen here (or read here?) whatever..
Some people really lucky that their works suddenly have so many views because of the algorithm and some lucky shet.
But just be patient as i found you just posted your first chapter 2 days ago.
Please don't be a madman just let it flow....Listen to some jazz music or reggae.
You can see our senior here madam sushirollw post its work on 4 August and its booming recently.
Everyone would get their chances just be patient and keep update.
(don't be like me,a lazy bum)😆
:s_smile::s_wink:

Yep. Progress is progress. That's what my grandpa told me.
Even english is my 4th language:blob_uwu:

Kaguro

Since this appears to be a translated novel, you should be getting this indexed on novelupdates with the appropriate tags and Chinese novel name. Back when I did WN translations novelupdates was always the biggest driver of traffic.

XuFu

Since this appears to be a translated novel, you should be getting this indexed on novelupdates with the appropriate tags and Chinese novel name. Back when I did WN translations novelupdates was always the biggest driver of traffic.
So what should I do?

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
You just need to relax, this is your 3rd day of writing.

Try to take a break and think about the end goal of your novel and how the process to get to it.

Taking a break from writing really helps out with clearing your mind and helps you start with a fresh outlook on how to write. I took a 3-month break (You don't need to take that long of a break.) off of writing to help me think about where I wanted to go with my writing and how to map out the plot of my novel.

Here my work:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/111477/a-chance-to-become-a-adonis/

XuFu

You just need to relax, this is your 3rd day of writing.

Try to take a break and think about the end goal of your novel and how the process to get to it.

Taking a break from writing really helps out with clearing your mind and helps you start with a fresh outlook on how to write. I took a 3-month break (You don't need to take that long of a break.) off of writing to help me think about where I wanted to go with my writing and how to map out the plot of my novel.

Here my work:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/111477/a-chance-to-become-a-adonis/
Ok, sometimes I feel inspired and afraid of forgetting.

Arkus86

I don't know your level of English, but if you were the one to write the translated(?) synopsis, it clearly needs some work. It would certainly put me off from actually trying the novel.
The full name is "The collection of abnormal Biological observations by the Bureau of Folklore Investigation and Research".
The book tells the story of special forces Shen La and Sun Desheng was transferred to a called "folk things investigation and research bureau" after the mysterious institution occurred a series of bizarre and exciting "supernatural" story. The two of them grow up in a series of supernatural events, in this world, to unlock the truth of another world.
I suppose it was meant to convey something along those lines?
The full name is "The collection of abnormal Biological observations by the Bureau of Folklore Investigation and Research".
The book tells the story of special forces Shen La and Sun Desheng, who were transferred to/joined an organisation called "folk things investigation and research bureau". ("folk things" is a strange, lazy sounding name for any serious organisation though) After joining the mysterious institution they witness a series of bizarre and exciting "supernatural" stories. The two of them grow up in a series of supernatural events in this world, to unlock the truth of another world.