Resolved What the…?

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Funny stuff happened.
I uploaded my new story and it appeared in the first page. Fine.
But it didn’t appear in the latest series. Not fine.
Idk, no problem, it’s just that it will take more time to get readers, or I would delete and upload it again.

EC89D45B-BD05-4392-B251-E47224A604E3.jpeg
E3B48B41-0D0C-426B-BB6C-3A97DE46EE4B.jpg

Last edited:

Mihou

Firefly—
Okay. I took my time to read this question ten times over and over, line by line but I still can't figure out what the **BUG** is on this thread? Do you mind going over the specifics over what kind of issue you are facing, how to reproduce this issue if you understood how and further details that will help us and Tony understand 'what precisely is the issue' here is?

Giving images is good but the images have no proper context for us to comprehend from. What is this image indicating, is there something that we need to know about the arrow pointing to your story?

Nhatduongg

Okay. I took my time to read this question ten times over and over, line by line but I still can't figure out what the **BUG** is on this thread? Do you mind going over the specifics over what kind of issue you are facing, how to reproduce this issue if you understood how and further details that will help us and Tony understand 'what precisely is the issue' here is?

Giving images is good but the images have no proper context for us to comprehend from. What is this image indicating, is there something that we need to know about the arrow pointing to your story?
Oops, wrong wording, my bad.

I meant it did get verified, but didn’t appear on the latest series, only on the first page (which by now might be second or third).

Tony

Staff member
Oops, wrong wording, my bad.

I meant it did get verified, but didn’t appear on the latest series, only on the first page (which by now might be second or third).

If that's the case then it's not bugged. There were a ton of new novels that had to be approved earlier. I woke up to 16 new novels this morning so if your novel was the first ones to get approved, it wouldn't show on SH's 9 new series slot :sweating_profusely:

Nhatduongg

If that's the case then it's not bugged. There were a ton of new novels that had to be approved earlier. I woke up to 16 new novels this morning so if your novel was the first ones to get approved, it wouldn't show on SH's 9 new series slot :sweating_profusely:
Oh, I understand. Just a little sad…