What the hell is LTnovel.com?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I stopped my Hiatus 2 days ago...
Traitor... but you were still one of us... you, no matter how far you strayed from the path, are still a fellow member on the Dao of Hiatus... deep inside your heart...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
So in short, I can blame my unpopularity onto my hiatus, because I had no chapter posted in that timeline.
Hell yeah, that's what I'll go with and nobody can claim otherwise...
Fellow person on the Dao of Hiatus :blob_reach:... I-I can't believe there are others...

I-I've finally met you! I thought I was the last... :blob_teary:

I've met another one of my kind... :blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:
Hello fellow Life-Screwed-You Carefree Sect members.

LostLibrarian

Traitor... but you were still one of us... you, no matter how far you strayed from the path, are still a fellow member on the Dao of Hiatus... deep inside your heart...
I even started a new series... xP
-------------------

Great, how they start with "wuxiafox.com" and don't even changed their name.
And more fun for me, just looking for more:
So besides https://www.ltnovels.com/ and https://www.wuxiafox.com/, there is also https://www.readwn.com/ (seems to be still running), and https://www.wuxiamtl.com/ (also still active).

So the person is trying it hands as a copycat 4 times at once :D
And the worst thing: NONE OF THESE SITES COPIED MY STORY!!!
**** ***, *** ******* ******* ** ** *********** ************ *** ***'* **** ** *** *** ********* ** ** *****!!!

Mihou

Firefly—
Thanks for making this thread, filed a DMCA request through both Cloudflare (which proxies the request to their host provider and the website owner) and also towards their *sussy* email. You can also file your own on Cloudflare via https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form which will do the work for you.

If their host provider does respond then you can probably expect the website to be taken down depending on who their host provider is. :blob_cookie:

Reyezwriting

Thanks for making this thread, filed a DMCA request through both Cloudflare (which proxies the request to their host provider and the website owner) and also towards their *sussy* email. You can also file your own on Cloudflare via https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form which will do the work for you.

If their host provider does respond then you can probably expect the website to be taken down depending on who their host provider is. :blob_cookie:
Woah, a true hero here, everyone!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Have you checked if your stories are there?

Look, I don't think someone tries to impersonate me, because that website is pretty basic. No one comments there (I checked the most popular stories to see the activity) And they also copy what I write on my "author's note"... So if I ever added a paypal link in one of them, they would also copy that.
I think they just want the content....
As *cough* someone who accidentally pirated a novel I really liked on wattpad, I know why. I wanted to share it with other way more, so why not post it on other sites for the author? I’m basically doing them a favor right?

Honestly, it might just be a fan who really likes your content and want to share it with others. Personally I’d be quite flattered, but that’s me. Since I’ve done this (without crediting the author, but later deleted it since I felt guilty lol) and it was just me showing my love for it. So yeah, the highest praise from a reader to an author. But if you don’t appreciate it, that’s fine.

Vnator

I don't see my story there. Not sure if I should be happy I wasn't ripped off, or disappointed nobody there thought my story was worth stealing :P

Reyezwriting

Honestly, it might just be a fan who really likes your content and want to share it with others. Personally I’d be quite flattered, but that’s me. Since I’ve done this (without crediting the author, but later deleted it since I felt guilty lol) and it was just me showing my love for it. So yeah, the highest praise from a reader to an author. But if you don’t appreciate it, that’s fine.
We have come to the conclusion that is a bot copying and uploading it automatically.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad

thank you! i found my novel in that site too and its my entry to the second tempest contest. Almost got screwed by pirates...

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
This is really nothing new. No matter how many get taken down, the person just moves onto more clone sites. It’s basically like kissanime servers, but for web novels instead. You’re quite literally wasting your time if you care about pirate sites. Even with the kissanime take down, it still has sites basically identical to it to this day still up just with a different domain.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Anyways being copied or not means nothing I would say, at least when you are as unpops as me.

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
Those motherfuckers put my story up without my permission.

scribesaga

They pirated one of my stories lol I’m actually kinda flattered 😂

they do credit me though, it’s basically a word for word copy of the chapters, synopsis, and notes. It’s still ongoing there, where it’s finished here. I think someone is taking content from scribble hub because this story was in Webnovel for a while and it was added to this pirate site recently.

not seeing any viewers on this site though. My guess it’s a front for ad revenue or something like that.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
I feel you man, but you know, at least they did the job properly! The ones who tried to copy my story didn't even do it correctly (no synopsis, old cover, missing chapters) on their shitty website, what an insult!

Reyezwriting

I feel you man, but you know, at least they did the job properly! The ones who tried to copy my story didn't even do it correctly (no synopsis, old cover, missing chapters) on their shitty website, what an insult!
Someone here figured out that its a bot copying everything for 22 days.

wildan1197_

Did you guys know about this site?

Someone posted two of my series there. My main series and its spinoff.

Wait.... no... I just checked, my three ongoing series.

I'm not mad, because they credit me, and they don't remove the author's notes and announcements at the end of each chapters... But if I ever want to remove them from that site, I have to freaking write an email, and blah blah blah.

Which is kind of annoying, you know?

I don't recognize most of the stories there, but I found the very popular Becoming #1 With Stun-Gun Hero!! there too. At the moment of writing this, I haven't asked the original author if they published it there.
Same, but in the other webnovel like site.