What the world?!

Slaynoir

Stories tend get lot of views quick from the initial start and then slower. And because you commented about your story on the forums, some of us probably checked it out too. congrats on views thu. :)
I know but I've posted before and NO WHERE near that amount in less than 3 hours. Tops maybe 75 in four days. That's insane.

D

Deleted member 45782

I know but I've posted before and NO WHERE near that amount in less than 3 hours. Tops maybe 75 in four days. That's insane.
congrats. shf users must've said hi. that or doing something interesting and stood out. :)

D

Deleted member 45782

lol I've the faintest clue what I could've done? Is it just that weird or what I mean wow. It was seriously a joke story and I thought nothing of it as interesting haha!
agentt would be proud XD

Slaynoir

Well,
Your title is clickbaity
And we are a very active community.

Be happy, your views will now decrease to the point where they are not more than 10 now... i hate silent readers...

lol clickbait there's a new one xDD I was seriously just kidding around. I know it will cool off but what in the legit heck.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
lol I've the faintest clue what I could've done? Is it just that weird or what I mean wow. It was seriously a joke story and I thought nothing of it as interesting haha!
I dunno man. My main story is basically a joke story. Just full of drugs and random chaos, sex and eating onion rings off of dicks.

People are into that kinda nonsense I guess. Just see how weird your story can get.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I love how new series have their own special place on the home page <3

CautiousTitan

Tentacle, Merchant, and Telekinesis Expert

Derin_Edala

If it's a joke story, that probably helped with the initial boost. This is an oversaturated market, so anything you're doing that's incredible different to everyone else is an advantage. People are probably like 'wow, I could use a super weird pick-me-up in this nest of fairly repetitive stories'.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Be happy that whatever's working for your story is actually working.