In your twenties?
In your thirties?
In your fourties?
When you're in your fifties?
Politics and offending people
cat_taunt.gif

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I got a BS and got married in my twenties. Now I'm in my thirties with one kid. In my forties, I would like to have a polyandrous marriage, so in order to meet that goal, I need to change the society we live in. Change for things like this can be slow, so that might not actually happen until my fifties.

Hrymi

I got a BS and got married in my twenties. Now I'm in my thirties with one kid. In my forties, I would like to have a polyandrous marriage, so in order to meet that goal, I need to change the society we live in. Change for things like this can be slow, so that might not actually happen until my fifties.
Pretty sure you need a miracle for that one to happen, Especially if you have a kid that gonna a tough childhood if not done properly.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
have a job before the age of twenty. Now that I am past that age, companies expect me to have 30 years of experience to be a cashier at McDonalds . I shouldn't have bothered to study at university if I had known it would end like this.

Before a hundred years, have finished my novel. It's hard considering how long it is already and that I feel like I'm just getting started.

Last edited:

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Write 100 books, and complete them, by the time I am 50.
Publish 3m words by the time I am 35. So far, I have 1m. And I am 27.
Retire at 70.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
In your twenties?
In your thirties?
In your fourties?
When you're in your fifties?
Too late on all counts. Well, I suppose I got time on the 50s. But my fondest wish is for my wife to remain stable and be pain free enough so I can hear her laugh for the rest of my days.

No angel in heaven makes a sound more pleasing to the ear then when she giggles.
Become God.
You have no idea what a pain in the ass it is. Its just paperwork and drama.