What to do with this clay?

Agentt

Thighs
So, I was in a shop, went there to print an ID card, when I noticed a dusty corner, untouched for years. It was filled with things children no longer buy, such as quilling sets, rubics cube, pen holders, chess, ludo, globe, pokemon cards etc, etc.

Among that, I saw modelling clay, and being filled with nostalgia, I bought it.

So, now, I have like 200g of modelling clay, and i quite don't know what to do...

My skill is like, the best I can do is to make a ball, so don't expect me to make figurines of anime characters.

So, welp, what to do with this thing?

Last edited:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Practice making anime figurine. If your horny enough, you can still make it to the extent of your skills.

Unless you're okay with him doing something like this.

I'm sure he shouldn't.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
First, make a ball. Then, make a donut/torus. Then, elongate and flatten the sides so it's more of a tube. Make fit for size
I was thinking of pounding it incessantly with the shaft until the clay moulds itself to serve its master.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
So, I was in a shop, went there to print an ID card, when I noticed a dusty corner, untouched for years. It was filled with things children no longer buy, such as quilling sets, rubics cube, pen holders, chess, ludo, globe, pokemon cards etc, etc.

So, now, I have like 200g of modelling clay, and i quite don't know what to do...

My skill is like, the best I can do is to make a ball, so don't expect me to make figurines of anime characters.

Well, this kinda takes me back.

I have about 500g of modeling clay that I bought recently because I used to do stuff with it in Highschool, more specifically I was into making custom chess pieces with it. I was intending to rekindle that old hobby, but work got in the way~

Well, what you do with it depends on what you may find useful, tbh. And depends in the type of modeling clay (I mostly worked with salt clay and cold porcelain, which were good enough for me) you have too. But I'd advise you to just practice making simple shapes and objects if you only have as much as 200g.

D

Deleted member 45782

Wet the clay
Pat it with hay
Make it a clay strawed scarecrow

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Make a version of your avi.
(^-^)

Or you could try making a bunny?
'-'

X

blanksphere

A flower pot?
That should be easy. After that you can grow some food.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Actually, i was planning to do that today, if it turns out good, I'll might even bake it in microwave
Yeah, don't do it in your microwave. If you mess up and leave an air pocket it'll explode.