What type of fantasy would you want to live in

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
A pocket dimension where I'm free to do what I want, with a killswitch. Pretty self-explanatory

Yes I know I'm practically wanting to be god, but it's fantasy for a reason. Pretty much makes me able to choose any setting I want.

A more reasonable answer:

Modern earth but with cultivation. Basically CCG

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Everyone has power fantasies but first and foremost I would want my world to have easy access to healing magic and/or potions.
This!
I would also like a magical baby who floats while sucking on my nipples so I don't have to hold it all the time.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
This!
I would also like a magical baby who floats while sucking on my nipples so I don't have to hold it all the time.
Mage Hand~
If you were born in a fantasy world, what type would you want to live in. I mean what would the world have in it that would make it fantasy.
A fantasy world with modern comforts such as youtube, good food and bidets yet still has magic
Everyone has power fantasies but first and foremost I would want my world to have easy access to healing magic and/or potions.

I don't want to die of a toothache :)
This. Modern comforts and healing magic to the point of immortality. I don't want a pet rat to die without permission.

That said... I'd also like ink/paint magic. To help me draw and write... At the same time would be nice. Parallel thinking too? Shapechanging magic is a must as well.

I'd like to avoid worlds with destructive monsters or widespread conflict as well. That would be the most major change, I think...

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I don't like medieval age types of fantasy, despite being a sucker for Isekai.
Fantasy, to me, screams Magic.

And what better than to add Magic to our daily lives.
We keep the same modern luxuries, and have cool magic powers to go with it.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I'd like to say medieval times but fuck that, there's no proper toilet, the people prob don't have much care of their hygiene either, so definitely a nope to that.

Maybe a modern world with fantasy elements? Does that count as fantasy? Or maybe a sci-fi with fantasy

Those are all amazing but I thought I would see more future fantasy. would love to go to a place in the future, like yeah magic but the magic has boosted space exploration, and now we can travel the galaxy whenever you want.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Those are all amazing but I thought I would see more future fantasy. would love to go to a place in the future, like yeah magic but the magic has boosted space exploration, and now we can travel the galaxy whenever you want.
Tbf, you said fantasy, not sci-fi. :blob_melt:

I'm not really fond of travel, but as an immortal magical being in a galaxy without scary monsters or wars, maybe it would have more appeal? There's not really a difference between one super magic world and a galaxy full of super magic worlds aside from travelling.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Oh I didn't know you were going for a more sci-fi type thingy.

In that case Supremacy Games' time period works well for me.

Normal Earth gets invaded by Galactical Empire, so they choose to join Galaxy-wide games. In that way they get advanced technology without having to go through intense research.