What type of girls do you usually go for in a galge and dating sims ( for all ages)?

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
Here's my list:
1. bright, cheerful types
2. kuudere gluttons
3. sharp-tongued senpai

P. S. When it comes to adult games, I always play those with big breasted girls

Wlel

1. Blonde
2. Twintail \ Pigtail
3. Normal sized breast
4. Kuudere \ Tsun
5. Love to be pampered

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
I don't play degen games xD
*Looks at your story* Bruh

Here's my list:
1. bright, cheerful types
2. kuudere gluttons
3. sharp-tongued senpai

P. S. When it comes to adult games, I always play those with big breasted girls
Always picked the silent type, usually silent types have more meaningful words to say when it's their dialogue. Others are just secondary...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I take the more Spanish approach in terms of romantic choices in a galge.

the CONQUISIDOR approach, to be specific

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
If I say what I like, I might actually spoil my own novel. XD

Kidding. I actually go for the nerd girl since when I progress the game, I always go for rolling fast in dough with INT. If not, I prefer either go for the energetic girl or the onee-san. If she's both, thats even better.

To be honest, while I am dumb when it comes to relationship, I always seem to be quite excellent when it comes to galge. Not as comparable as Katsuragi(God only knows, also known as god of romance). Its kinda scary for me since even though I mostly rely on instinct in my everyday life, when it comes to galge, I would always pick the correct route for romance options like my brain is hotwired to perfect a route.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Kidding. I actually go for the nerd girl since when I progress the game, I always go for rolling fast in dough with INT. If not, I prefer either go for the energetic girl or the onee-san. If she's both, thats even better.
that glasses girl in your pfp telegraphed that from a mile away

Vaxel00

I'm a completionist, so all of them.

Different save files are multiverses in my head cannon.

Agentt

Thighs
I always go for the insecure ones and flat ones.
Totally not after the athletes since, you know, hurts my kokoro.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
To be honest, while I am dumb when it comes to relationship, I always seem to be quite excellent when it comes to galge. Not as comparable as Katsuragi(God only knows, also known as god of romance). Its kinda scary for me since even though I mostly rely on instinct in my everyday life, when it comes to galge, I would always pick the correct route for romance options like my brain is hotwired to perfect a route.
Neo, wake up. You're the chosen one.

>I sense BS judging from the novel you write
I actually never played one. I'm such an uncultured pleb lol

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
um personal preference pretty and independent. nothing much I mean humans seek a good mate. for females muscles are usually more attractive because it represents physical fitness thus siring better offspring. for males the normal bust such as but and brest is attractive becuse it is more noticeable, a common theory is it slims down mating choices, and usually represents the health of the mate and represents better offspring. most of our desires for a partner are not our own but our bodies actively seeking out a mate to sustain our bloodline. plus I assume that the joy mating brings is due to the fact people wouldn't willingly put themselves in an painful situation. sorry read an article of human desires in partners so this just brought it out.

ScholarOccultCauldron

I like the Milf option, regardless of whether they are currently married. Otherwise, confident senpai or kuudere chan if she has an interesting backstory.