What was the first fanfic that you ever read?

D

Deleted member 93348

Definitely this classic: As Fate Would Have It. I’ve been a Pokémon fan since high school, and I felt the relationship between Nate and Yancy should’ve been fleshed out even further.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i think (but cant be entirely sure) that it was a Starcraft 2 fanfic on RR called The Voyager Remastered. Was pretty good, even though i knew pretty much nothing about SC, though i went off the rails when the author tried to turn it into an original fic

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
The first fanfic I read was a Ghost Hunt fanfic, The Goodnight Kiss, by crazylittlecheezer back on FanFiction.Net. Oh, those were good times.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello!!!!
For all the users of this site that read fanfiction, what was the first fanfic work that you ever read? Mine was the story known as One Piece: To be a Power in the Depths.
battle for dream island
1679099239726.png

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I'd always stay away from fan fiction for the longest time, but the first fan fiction I read had to be 'The Conquer's Bloodline' by Lazarus.

But that is a super smutty series so I will give you a two for and tell you the first story driven fan fiction was Kapal by BenJepheneT.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Only read one and it was the Naruto one on this site. You know, the most popular one. I only saw it because it was on trending. Figured why not? Might be a cheap way to not watch shippuden and just get the basics of what happened for Boruto.

;-;
It got up to the part where I stopped watching. So, I learned nothing!

Bobple

I wasn't too interested in fanfiction, but last year feb I read my first one PokéSync (on this website). Not for any particular reason, just decided 'hey why not', then the second was Danmachi: Westward Cloud, for the same reason.

Lock

A Sakura FF of all things by writer168 (don't remember the name)on Wattpad (they're also on FF.net under the same name).
I don't think they have it up anymore. But it was a story where shes Kisame hoshigaki's kid and was raised in the Akatsuki until for some reason she had to move to Konoha. I don't even like canon Sakura but it peaked my interest and i gave it a shot. Years later Writer168 is the only writer i check in on for FF. They made me actually like a character i disliked a lot. Kishimoto did so many characters dirty through his poor characterization (especially females) and i only realized after i started reading FF. Their newer stuff like Hoshigaki (series) and Frostbite are worth the read.