What was the most badass moment in your life?

Alaska

just curious. The most badass moment in my life was when I guessed an old password I forgot

Attachments

• DABDC748-AA72-4E40-A818-49F808EA1EC9.jpeg
    DABDC748-AA72-4E40-A818-49F808EA1EC9.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 54

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I’ve caused a Vaushite retard to have a panic attack by saying I didn’t think they were into politics. I didn’t know he was a Vaushite at the time because I’ve never seen his content

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Oh, I'm of the same. I have an app locker on my phone, because I'm paranoid. One time, I forgot the pin, and panicked my ass off.

I eventually replaced it by shutting off my phone and turning it on again, Apparently the app locker didn't work the first few minutes after the phone was opened. I felt so big brain after that one.

Redemit

I got into a fist fight with my older brother once growing up I was never able to beat him but this time he came charging at me angry and when he got close to me I just grabbed his shoulder spun him around put him in a headlock and started punching him in the face till he went down it was the first time I was ever able to beat him and it's been a great confidence boost ever since

He also avoids fighting and arguing with me nowadays and our relationship has improved dramatically ever since

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Probably the time I entered a locked classroom by the broken ( barely) window. The next day I was called to sign something because of this behavior yet I graduated.

Or it would've be the time I brought sunglasses with me to the school and I was wearing a long white dress. I entered superhero mode while speeding across the campus while my classmates were astonished to see a “white lady” running like crazy.

Justawild_grass

When I'm a girl, just a teen but I am the head in our household. My five big brothers can't beat me. I like their faces when they can't do anything to my decisions.

Jemini

My friend got a knife pulled on him while I was standing right next to him.

Both of us were heavily trained in martial arts. So, my friend did exactly what he was supposed to do. He did not focus in on the knife, or even the hand holding the knife. Instead, he went at the guy for a lapel grab and pressed the guy against the nearby wall. This made it very easy for me to be the one to grab the knife hand and control it.

After that, I held the guy pinned to the floor for about 20 minutes as we waited for the police to arrive while my friend was walking off the adrenaline rush he'd just been through.

The guy was a stupid drunk who didn't even understand why it would be that since I was not the one he pulled the knife on, why would I be reacting to the fact that he did it and participating in the events that ensued? Complete idiot.

Underload

I play poker sometimes. There was one time I called an all-in bluff on the river with Jx something, no pair, high cards on the table, and won. I still haven't gotten over that call. It was amazing.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
When I first won at cards against my relatives, and that too by packing most of the time.

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
The time I punched someone who was trying to bully me for the first time.

Last edited:

happypanda

The last time I had a bad case of diarrhoea. My ass was in a really bad situation. Quite bad ass.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
-has a story about trying to endure a beating of a man while saving a woman as a kid
-had a brawl with an older kid and was twice my size, not winning but ended up in a draw
-Has the strongest physical strength in the family despite the low stamina attribute. Also has the lowest luck stat in the family(2nd bro being the highest)
-got into multiple fights despite being not only a pacifist but also no combat training but still won.
-Has multiple near-death experiences yet most times failed to get isekaied.
-ended up meeting a real ghost instead of a fake one, and thinking it was just an ordinary lady who was lost.
-has a love story which basically is like an anime senario, with a harem in hs.
-has faught and defeated a pro fighting gamer at an arcade and was impressed at my skills despite my lack of fighting knowledge in the game.
-and many more stories considering i'm still in my 20s.

Um....I could crack an egg after 1/5 tries?

Alaska

-has a story about trying to endure a beating of a man while saving a woman as a kid
-had a brawl with an older kid and was twice my size, not winning but ended up in a draw
-Has the strongest physical strength in the family despite the low stamina attribute. Also has the lowest luck stat in the family(2nd bro being the highest)
-got into multiple fights despite being not only a pacifist but also no combat training but still won.
-Has multiple near-death experiences yet most times failed to get isekaied.
-ended up meeting a real ghost instead of a fake one, and thinking it was just an ordinary lady who was lost.
-has a love story which basically is like an anime senario, with a harem in hs.
-has faught and defeated a pro fighting gamer at an arcade and was impressed at my skills despite my lack of fighting knowledge in the game.
-and many more stories considering i'm still in my 20s.

Um....I could crack an egg after 1/5 tries?
I am believing you are actually the mc of scribble