What was the most badass moment in your life?

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
- The day I got 2 drinks for the price of one from a vending machine just by punching it, b/c there was another can that got stuck before.
- The day I saw two people were having a hard time getting something from the vending machine, b/c the vending machine didn't accept dollar bills for some reason. So here I went and put a dollar bill in another vending machine and pressed the button to get the amount back in quarters, then proceeded to put the quarters into the vending machine that won't accept dollar bills for some reason and got my drink that way.

Tsuru

When i was * years old, in school we were playing by faking light saber battles with our arms, but problem, humans like to cheat, so often we had people doing a "thrust" attack (which is basically impossible to parry, as basically don't appear in the movies).
For me i never liked to do that.
One day, there was 2 people running to me, so i ran to them, i tried to go between them, they both aimed at my top-half of the body, so i bent my body to the back while doing each of my arms aiming at left and right. Because of my/our speed + the fact the ground was "sand/gravel/ground", it resulted in me sliding (standing), cutting both of their stomaches, while cooly dodging the attacks aimed at my top-half.

Stepp

-That time I just snapped at my 2nd oldest brother after getting tired from all his bullshit.
- That time I got 4 SSR characters in a 10 roll.
-That time I actually managed to get 100% in all my subjects. Happened once, never happened again.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I'm just an insignificant person whose just rich enough to have an internet. I don't really have any charm like a protagonist have. At most, people most likely forget about me than remembering.
Sounds like a protagonist to me

Duong_Trong

In Primary school, i kept getting made fun of by my classmates. One time during the end of morning classes, a big boy classmate ran up to me and started calling me names. I just stared at him dead in the eyes and slowly yet MENACINGLY walked toward him, keeping eye contact. Then i just ran at him at mach 5 speed and he ran head first to a steel door frame. Fast forward to afternoon classes and he had stitches on his forehead.
That glorious moment when I defeated my father in an argument 😎
Wait...YOU CAN DO THAT? I thought that was only a myth, a legend even...

Alaska

In Primary school, i kept getting made fun of by my classmates. One time during the end of morning classes, a big boy classmate ran up to me and started calling me names. I just stared at him dead in the eyes and slowly yet MENACINGLY walked toward him, keeping eye contact. Then i just ran at him at mach 5 speed and he ran head first to a steel door frame. Fast forward to afternoon classes and he had stitches on his forehead.

Wait...YOU CAN DO THAT? I thought that was only a myth, a legend even...
Try argue with an Asian mother… I don’t think you can win

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Sadly enough, my most badass moments are only from video games. But if I were to say what my most badass moment in real life would be when I managed to make a half court shot during a game of HORSE. Beyond that, my life is boring.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
When I did parkour on the stones in the nearby river as a kid.
When I was looking for a chalk-rock but found a stone that look like an egg. (It's my filtered profile pic)
When I walked straight pass the cow that tried to headbutt my dog.
When I walked past the cow that tried to kick my little sister. (A different one.)
When I successfully escaped from school the day I had to get an injection. (Every guy in my class was an obstacle.)
When I jumped into a ravine out of fear and walked out unscathed. (Dogs were chasing me.)
When I evaded a bunch of stones by dancing. (I used to be a snitch.)

To think I used to think everyone lived interesting lives, this proves it, I'm one of a kind.