What was your oldest story nya

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What is the oldest story that you’ve ever made? (it doesn’t have to be published nya.)
My first story was about a guy with a sharp buster blade fighting against cool gray robots because I played epic battle fantasy 4 and got inspire nya

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Space opera that ends with the MC dying not being able to fix the mistakes made. The war was a farce from the beginning he finds out at the end that he is forced to finish it. Not as in being threatened by the higher ups but because circumstances doesn't allow him to desert being right in the middle of it.

I wrote up to the middle of the introductory academy and hamfisted the end since I was excited. Left the middle completely barren and figured I'd eventually get to it...ten years later I remembered about it and had no clue what I was looking at or even trying to go with the plot.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Oh, I was a fanfiction writer. Something about the work's writers being sent to another world.

I won't go deeper into that though, it was embarassing lmao

The first first story I ever wrote was some writing prompt in third grade, which was probably intended to be horror-ish, but I chose to reinterpret it with a Jigglypuff crawling out of a piano.

After that, the first story I wrote as a full-on project was probably that Ocarina of Time self-insert crackfic. Never finished it; the FFN mods banned script format midway through (yeah, this was that long ago) and ended up deleting the thing and I had only one backup which I subsequently lost. 😿

BlackKnightX

Not sure. When I was young, I dreamed about becoming a mangaka, and I’d drawn quite a lot of them. Now they’re nowhere to be found—maybe somewhere in the storage room.

I don’t know what my oldest story is, but I vaguely remember the first time I drew manga, it was a straight up One Piece ripped-off. It was about a guy who goes on an adventure, becomes a pirate, gathers crews, acquires a ship, goes on an island in the sky—sounds familiar? As far as I remember, that must be the first story I’ve ever written—or drawn, if you will.

Then, I vaguely remember stories about a mad scientist with lots of crazy gadgets, a guy getting isekaied into another dimension and becoming its ruler (I didn’t even know about isekai at that time. It all came from me), Stone Age community with strange techs and supernatural powers, a badass hunter roaming the world full of dangerous monsters. (There are more, but that’s as far as I can remember.)

All of them are highly dream-like—which is another word for “doesn’t-make-much-sense.” But when I drew those mangas, I was like in elementary school or something. Those were good old memories.

CynicalStrawberry

I'm sure I tried writing other small things, but the first somewhat substantial thing I ever wrote is 8 chapters in my old Wattpad account from when I was 13. The story starts somewhat abruptly with a girl whose sister is kidnapped by some random "strange guy in black" who turns out to have "blonde hair and violet eyes" with a "rich baritone voice". Ahem, my 13-year-old self's image of a handsome male lead.

Anyway, the plot quickly spirals from there and somehow involves a yellow brick road, the Oracle of Delphi, a prince, and a magical orb. Yes, I love to read, and yes, 13 year old me did think putting a hodgepodge mix of fantasy elements from random books would make a good story. Anyway, I dropped it after 8 chapters (and for good reason). Honestly, this is a really interesting activity Llikewaterkusa, going back to our first work.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
The very first story I ever wrote was a berenstein bear fanfiction I wrote when I was five. It was a picture book too and I was too lazy to draw so I had my uncle do the drawing.

As for the oldest story I wrote and intended it to be read by people had to be one of my main stories "Heroes and Villains." I wrote it on storyfire from when it was a thing and people hyped it up so much on youtube. I wrote it, and lets just say, it's shit. Not the story in itself. The writing is what sucked. I went through around two books worth of content in around 20 short chapters. That's how rushed it was because I wanted to get to the good parts not realizing what buildup was. I'm actually rewriting it and giving it the justice it deserves cause I genuinely love the story I came up with, and now with my new knowledge on how to write a proper story, I can take it and actually make it good.

It's actually still up on storyfire if anyone wants to read it. Although I will warn you, there is a lot of cringe.

Edit: Actually I decided to take a trip down memory lane and read it myself, and please don't read it. I fucking hate myself for thinking what I wrote was ever good back then. My god I had such a high ego back then and thought I wrote prime literature when in reality I wrote some fucking dumbass shit storm bologna. What the fuck did I write?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
The very first story I ever wrote was a berenstein bear fanfiction I wrote when I was five. It was a picture book too and I was too lazy to draw so I had my uncle do the drawing.

As for the oldest story I wrote and intended it to be read by people had to be one of my main stories "Heroes and Villains." I wrote it on storyfire from when it was a thing and people hyped it up so much on youtube. I wrote it, and lets just say, it's shit. Not the story in itself. The writing is what sucked. I went through around two books worth of content in around 20 short chapters. That's how rushed it was because I wanted to get to the good parts not realizing what buildup was. I'm actually rewriting it and giving it the justice it deserves cause I genuinely love the story I came up with, and now with my new knowledge on how to write a proper story, I can take it and actually make it good.

It's actually still up on storyfire if anyone wants to read it. Although I will warn you, there is a lot of cringe.

Edit: Actually I decided to take a trip down memory lane and read it myself, and please don't read it. I fucking hate myself for thinking what I wrote was ever good back then. My god I had such a high ego back then and thought I wrote prime literature when in reality I wrote some fucking dumbass shit storm bologna. What the fuck did I write?
"Heroes and Villains." I wrote it on storyfire from when it was a thing and people hyped it up so much on youtube.
Based. Also the dudes that hyped up storyfire were a bunch of grifters that never stood by it and had their heads in the clouds, they were even willing to declare themselves as kings, despite having done nothing tangibly good for it, and their actions have permanently destabilized a thriving community that was built on its bonds rather than material successes

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
What is the oldest story that you’ve ever made? (it doesn’t have to be published nya.)
My first story was about a guy with a sharp buster blade fighting against cool gray robots because I played epic battle fantasy 4 and got inspire nya
Mine was a Skyrim one shot fanfiction about a very forgetful Dragonborn and Jarl Siddgeir. It was a cute and short romance. I still reread it from time to time.