What would you consider to be fun?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd have lots of babies and pay people to help me take care of them when the babies are not actively sucking on my nipples. I'd like someone to handle ALL the diapers, dressing and potty training. I'd still read to my babies and play with them, and the hired people would do some of that, too. I like doing those things, but too much is overwhelming.

I would also pay a ghostwriter to finish my story. She would come talk extensively with me about how to do it while I breastfeed my babies. I'd pay her by the hour, so talking about how I want it done would be included in her wages. I would also bring in some artists to talk about illustrations for my story in the same manner.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
I'd like to hear your thoughts:

Let's say that you are a healthy young adult with a ton of cash/loaded bank account in a big city under no supervision. Your only restriction is that you can't leave said city, and quite obviously your mortal human limitations.

What do you do? How do you have FUN? What risks do you take? How long will it last?

Preferably realistic replies, even mundane ones are welcome.
Go to a lot of fancy parties with hot men

use the money as toilet paper and donate it to charity

bundle loads of cash and bludgeon someone to death with it.

buy elon musk.

move vatican to antarctica or at least establish a branch.

buy the entire supply of aborted fetuses from China.

bribe someone until they let me leave the city. with this much money i can pretend to be an american tourist everywhere.

go to hell and bribe Satan so he will give me his horny succubus army. go to heaven, donate to God and have him lend me his angel army. let the angel and succubus have sex with each other. profit.

and many more.

Last edited:

human

Assuming that I have functionally infinite money I would just do whatever. Read books, try out restaurants, try different hobbies, donate to charity, start a business, whatever seems fun and not economy-breaking. Maybe try to convince the government there to label the whole country as one city.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Do online shopping spree which have a lot of fun stuff including bubble wrap you can pop and feels like opening a present with gifts you really want.

Last edited:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Find the most isolated part of the city and construct a decent home there and live a quiet comfortable life.

Not a big fan of most people that live in large cities, so I'd try to just keep to myself and enjoy the slow joy that is life after that.

Erys

Her Highness
F is for friends who do stuff together.
U is for you and me.
N is for anytime at all.

Florestes

A shard of time embraced by darkness.
F is for friends who do stuff together.
U is for you and me.
N is for anytime at all.
Ah. Nope!
No supervision=no friends at your side. There is only you and your big bucks.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Get a maid to cook and clean for me while I make money with my hobbies.

Sometimes going out to go shopping.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
I will certainly not create a palace for a big harem.

I hope that I will have enough money to play some scenarios in real life ( the like of alien invasion and zombie apocalypse)

Erys

Her Highness
Ah. Nope!
No supervision=no friends at your side. There is only you and your big bucks.
I change my mind. They're my foxy minions, not friends.