What would you do... (1)

Your response

• Sure (kill the dog)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • How dare you, this a dog! (kill the person)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Meh, why should I give any damn (throw away the weapon and leave)

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Ram5

Someone gave you a sword, told you to kill a miserable dog in front of you, what would you do?

Daitengu

I've already had to put down suffering animals that were on their death bed for mercy, so why not? Though the method could be better. An axe would assure a decapitation.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Kill the dog and then just keep the sword, those are expensive

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'd run away as quickly as I could, I don't want to get close to a creepy person that walks around the streets with a sword.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I'd probably freeze up and not know what to do.
You know, like a deer in headlights kind of reaction.
'-'

X

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
First of all...who tf is this dude? I'm walking down the street, he hands me a sword and asks me to kill a dog? I'm gonna hog tie this man and call the cops. Also, bring the dog to the vet. After, I'm gonna go on with my day and probably tell my family about the weird encounter.

DanielHell

I would probably tell him to f off and then leave, calling him a crazy bastard.

Daitengu

First of all...who tf is this dude? I'm walking down the street, he hands me a sword and asks me to kill a dog? I'm gonna hog tie this man and call the cops. Also, bring the dog to the vet. After, I'm gonna go on with my day and probably tell my family about the weird encounter.

Psh! Who wants reasonable answers. <.<

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Psh! Who wants reasonable answers. <.<
I do coz the question has no context

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Oppps, I killed the dog, but of course I should have walked away because of how suspicious it all seems.

When you said miserable I interpreted it as a chronically or acutely ill dog that is suffering. My neighbours actually have a very ill dog that they refuse to put down. Animal euthanasia is what I thought of immediately when reading the suggestions. There was this one time a bird was struck by a vehicle causing it to be barely alive. One or my supervisors put it down. Something like that is what I was thinking.

The part about a sword threw me off though. If somebody is handing me a sword I hope that this is some kind of other world or other era setting. Otherwise that's a bit scary. If it was another era without tricky legal rules and regulations, and I had a very sick dog ...

EDIT: Bad joke: How much EXP does the dog give? Any rare drops?

i'd probably see if there's a [Quest Notification]. If there's no reward, then it's probably just some insane guy.

Just walk away and don't get involved, I guess.

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
Well, I'd ask for a reward of course. But if I was given nothing, then I would probably leave and take the sword with me. Can sell it at a pawn shop or something.

0xReki

I hate dogs. Anyway, I'd keep the sword. Those are very collectible.

GeriatricTools

Obviously it’s just a trick question. Take the dog and the sword, and kill the person because they are the b*tch.